Portal Knights: Druids, Furfolk and Relic Defense Expansion Now Live
505 Games and developer Keen Games have debuted an action-packed expansion ‘fur’ the popular fantasy sandbox game Portal Knights, now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC players worldwide* for $9.99. The ‘Druids, Furfolk and Relic Defense’ expansion pack offers Portal Knights players more adventure, discovery and gameplay styles than ever before.
Introducing a new Class to Portal Knights for the first time, players can now adventure through immersive and colorful 3D worlds as a shapeshifting Druid. Players who begin their Portal Knights adventure as a Druid can embrace their wild side and transform into a variety of forms with unique abilities and attacks, including: a ferocious bear, a spine-chilling spider and… a really gross slime. A new Race, the ferocious Furfolk, are also available, giving players an opportunity to create their very own member of this proud, new race with customizable fur colors, ears, muzzles and more!
Three new action-packed arenas debut in the latest expansion in which Druids and Furfolk players will defend ancient relics knowns as the Star Stones by crafting traps and magical bombardments to overcome waves of enemy onslaught to earn heroic rewards including mythical unicorn and dragon mounts. Each arena also features a Hard Mode, where only the most daring of players will conquer the toughest of enemies and claim victory. For a limited-time, players can purchase the ‘Druids, Furfolk and Relic Defense’ expansion pack from the Microsoft Games Store, PlayStation Store and Steam at 10% off but must be quick before this deal shapeshifts away!
A free content update has been made available to all Portal Knights players beginning today, with fun features including:
- Basic mounts now available for all players including horses, pigs and more – available at NPC merchants throughout the land of Elysia
- Musical pressure plates are now available for in-game purchase in PortalKnights adventure mode. Team up with friends and make beautiful music together!
- Creative Mode additions including waypoints set for enemies and new items to help players build their very own race tracks for newly earned mounts.
- PC ONLY: Players can edit the text of NPCs and create their own mini adventures!
- Bug fixes and stability improvements throughout Portal Knights
These new game expansion and update will make their way to the Nintendo Switch too very soon after!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships: Legends Coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One
- Wargaming announced that they are bringing their epic naval battles to the Playstation 4 and Xbox One with World of Warships: Legends.
- EVE Online's CCP Games Acquired by Black Desert Online's Pearl Abyss
- Pearl Abyss announced today that they will acquire CCP Games (Makers of EVE Online) in a deal that will allow CCP to operate independently.
- Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
- Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.