Portal Knights: Druids, Furfolk and Relic Defense Expansion Now Live
505 Games and developer Keen Games have debuted an action-packed expansion ‘fur’ the popular fantasy sandbox game Portal Knights, now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC players worldwide* for $9.99. The ‘Druids, Furfolk and Relic Defense’ expansion pack offers Portal Knights players more adventure, discovery and gameplay styles than ever before.
Introducing a new Class to Portal Knights for the first time, players can now adventure through immersive and colorful 3D worlds as a shapeshifting Druid. Players who begin their Portal Knights adventure as a Druid can embrace their wild side and transform into a variety of forms with unique abilities and attacks, including: a ferocious bear, a spine-chilling spider and… a really gross slime. A new Race, the ferocious Furfolk, are also available, giving players an opportunity to create their very own member of this proud, new race with customizable fur colors, ears, muzzles and more!
Three new action-packed arenas debut in the latest expansion in which Druids and Furfolk players will defend ancient relics knowns as the Star Stones by crafting traps and magical bombardments to overcome waves of enemy onslaught to earn heroic rewards including mythical unicorn and dragon mounts. Each arena also features a Hard Mode, where only the most daring of players will conquer the toughest of enemies and claim victory. For a limited-time, players can purchase the ‘Druids, Furfolk and Relic Defense’ expansion pack from the Microsoft Games Store, PlayStation Store and Steam at 10% off but must be quick before this deal shapeshifts away!
A free content update has been made available to all Portal Knights players beginning today, with fun features including:
- Basic mounts now available for all players including horses, pigs and more – available at NPC merchants throughout the land of Elysia
- Musical pressure plates are now available for in-game purchase in PortalKnights adventure mode. Team up with friends and make beautiful music together!
- Creative Mode additions including waypoints set for enemies and new items to help players build their very own race tracks for newly earned mounts.
- PC ONLY: Players can edit the text of NPCs and create their own mini adventures!
- Bug fixes and stability improvements throughout Portal Knights
These new game expansion and update will make their way to the Nintendo Switch too very soon after!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Reloaded Celebrates a Year as a Top-Five Free2Play Title on Steam
- APB Reloaded continues to be a top-five free2play title on Steam after a year.
- Razer Announces Ultra-Light Razer Kraken X Headset
- Razer announced today that they have introduced a new product in the Kraken line - the lightweight Kraken X wired headset.
- Ten Reasons to Try MapleStory 2
- I'm going to give you ten solid reasons why you should give MapleStory 2 a shot if you haven't already.