Taichi Panda: Major Content Update Announced
Taichi Panda, the action dungeon crawler from Snail Games, announced the plans for a major content update – the Teumessian Update – pegged for late March.
The new update, known as the Teumessian Update, will expand on the core game play and add new features, including:
- New character: Teumessa, the Fox Mage
- High level town Atlantis, along with new lvl 55+ chapters
- Max level increased, along with new gear, new pets, new skill systems
- New PvP modes, including new Battlefields and Guild Wars
For more info, visit http://panda.snail.com/en/act/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Esports North American Regional Championships
- The best of the North American Blade & Soul teams will be present at Pax West 2017, competing on September 3rd.
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns First Beta Weekend Event goes Live August 7
- The first publicly accessible beta will get a preview at gamescom then launch as the first official Beta Weekend Event.