MMOHuts Weekly Recap #68 Jan 8 – Mabinogi, Wakfu, & More
MMO Weekly News #68 -Mabinogi, Wakfu, & More
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ended January 8 (Jan 1 – Jan 8). A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Mabinogi, Fiesta Online, Star Trek Online, Aeria Games / ijji acquisition, World of Tanks, Age of Wushu, Repulse, Bright Shadow, Dragona and Wakfu. The biggest news this week is the open beta launch of the highly anticipated Wakfu MMORPG from Ankama, the same studio behind Dofus. Another big piece of news was Aeria Games buying the ijji portal from NHN. This will give Aeria Games control of the ijji Reactor service and all of ijji’s titles. I suspect the two portals (Aeria Games and ijji) will still be run fairly independently though. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Officially Launches Arctic Combat on December 13
- On December 13, Webzen will officially launch Arctic Combat for North America and Europe.
- 9Dragons’ Spring Content Update Now Available
- 9Dragons adds an entirely new dungeon, renews the Black vs. White War system, and holds their latest Spring Events.
- Tribes Ascend: Closed Beta Preview
- Hi-Rez Studios seems poised to inject some life into the Tribes series through its latest online game, Tribes Ascend.