NTales Drops Largest Update Yet
RuleMakr, developer of NTales: Child of Destiny has recently launched their biggest update yet – from guild buffs, UI changes and pet skill info, there’s plenty to see and do in the Kingdom of Lancia. A major change is the addition of Guild Skills. Guild Skills can be acquired and upgraded using Guild Medals for all members. The Battle UI also saw some changes, being adjusted so that more of the screen can be seen in battle, to make gameplay easier. Even the Main Menu was improved, packed into one screen with the other features of the game. Pet Skills were also given better, more specific descriptions (damage skills, buffs and debuffs, et cetera). If this weren’t enough, NTales also opened a host a fun events for everyone to join in on, giving away rare, sought-after items for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New PAL Online Posters and Trailer Unveiled for Gamescom
- Dream Square will reveal its next blockbuster title New PAL Online at Gamescom and the company is proud to present brand new posters and a gor...
- Gloria Victis Update Takes Alpha Players to the Beach
- Gloria Victis takes a major step forward towards building their ideal sandbox MMORPG world today with update 0.0.6.7, focusing on crafting, hu...
- Red Stone account transfer from GamenGame to L&K
- Red Stone, originally developed by L&K and serviced from Korea's global gaming platform, GamenGame will be opening up an account tran...