NTales Drops Largest Update Yet
RuleMakr, developer of NTales: Child of Destiny has recently launched their biggest update yet – from guild buffs, UI changes and pet skill info, there’s plenty to see and do in the Kingdom of Lancia. A major change is the addition of Guild Skills. Guild Skills can be acquired and upgraded using Guild Medals for all members. The Battle UI also saw some changes, being adjusted so that more of the screen can be seen in battle, to make gameplay easier. Even the Main Menu was improved, packed into one screen with the other features of the game. Pet Skills were also given better, more specific descriptions (damage skills, buffs and debuffs, et cetera). If this weren’t enough, NTales also opened a host a fun events for everyone to join in on, giving away rare, sought-after items for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.
- The Exiled 2017 Review
- The Exiled is a PvP-focused isometric RPG brought to us by Fairytale Distillery.
- Elite: Dangerous Gamma Available Now
- The Gamma phase is the final stepping stone en route to launch and is open to everyone who helped crowdfund development via Kickstarter or Fro...