SWTOR Release Visions in the Dark Story Chapter
BioWareTM and Lucasfilm today released the latest episodic chapter of Star WarsTM: The Old RepublicTM – Knights of the Fallen Empire. Visions in the Dark introduces a darker, more ominous story as the Outlander’s battle intensifies both within his Alliance and the Eternal Empire itself. In this chapter, the Outlander must face the Immortal Emperor Valkorion and confront the truth about his/her destiny…
Starting today, Star Wars: The Old Republic players will also gain access to new gameplay experiences:
- New Alliance Mission – Rumors of a Sith artifact lead you to the planet of Yavin, where you discover the ancient Dashade warrior, Ak’ghal Usar, who you can recruit as your Companion. Free from captivity, Ak’ghal seeks vengeance against the captors who’ve nearly eliminated his species.
- New PvP Challenges – Prepare for the fight against the Eternal Empire in the newest 8v8 Odessen Proving Grounds or fight to thedeath in the new 4v4 Rishi Cove Arena.
- New “Visionary” Cartel Market Pack – Inspired by the latest chapter, the new “Visionary” Cartel Pack offers players the opportunity to get unique Jedi-inspired items, including Grand Master Satele Shan’s gear, new Acklay creature mount, and more.
Players can embark on the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline beginning with Chapter 1 through Visions in the Dark for free* as a Subscriber. Star Wars: The Old Republic players that are part of the Subscriber Rewards Program will also receive Early Access to future chapters and special in-game items such as HK-55’s Sniper Rifle, Blaster Pistol and Vibrosword.
Find out more about the ongoing story of Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire at www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/Fallen-Empire.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamerToken Allows Players to Trade Unique Items on the Blockchain
- It allows gamers to truly own the virtual items they earn in-game, with unique cosmetic items to be made available in participating games.
- R.O.H.A.N.: Veangeance - 'Trinity' Race Update
- On June 4th, 2018, R.O.H.A.N.: Vengeance was launched by games publisher PlaywithSEA, and alongside this came the Trinity race in an update.
- Siegefall Mobile Review
- Facing off against PvE and PvP opponents is a matter of directing your forces from the standard starting position, then finding a route!