Supernova Closed Beta Testing Begins
Bandai Namco pushes their RTS MOBA hybrid, Supernova, into closed beta testing today at last, including new Commander Targon, five new commander skins, two new force skins, and new profile icons!
Targon is a powerful, ax wielding fighter who can deal serious damage to his enemies and comes from a race of minotaur-like creatures called Aurocs who inhabit the planet Therion. When the legion of Faceless captured the Aurocs as servants for the Faceless homeworld, Targon proved to be a vicious and brutal brawler that got the attention of the Pit Boss, who gave him the title of The Arena’s new Gaoler. After a riot ensued, Targon became a prime target for angry, escaped slave gladiators. Barely fleeing with his life, Targon bought passage on a mercenary ship headed to battle in a faraway system where the ship’s captain offered Targon a chance to be a soldier, which he immediately accepted.
To sign up for Closed Beta, visit www.supernovagame.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online Announces Dawn Of The New War
- TQ Digital ha announced the newest expansion for Conquer Online: Dawn of the New War.
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus Review
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus is a revolution in what an anime waifu title can be.
- Speed Freeks Soft Launch Begins
- Speed Freeks, a new mobile game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, has officially entered soft launch in New Zealand and the Netherlands.