Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, the hit MOBA perfected for touch screens, and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown – O.
The Vainglory Cup Series competition began May 13th and concluded in a down-to-the-wire match-up as two of Europe’s top teams competed to be named the ultimate Vainglory Cup champion. The EU Cup Series was hosted by professional ESL caster Jason Kaplan alongside well-known Vainglory players DonJon and Blueberryz, the casters of the community-created VaingloryLeague.com site.
The Vainglory Cup Series marked Super Evil’s first official foray into the world of esports, but the team’s not stopping there! Most recently, Super Evil announced its first-ever truly international invitational tournament: the Vainglory Worlds, in person in Seoul, Korea from July 11-15. You’ll find more information on the tournament here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Crusade Discusses Massive Sandbox PvP Plans
- Behaviour has revealed an ambitious plan for their upcoming sandbox MMOFPS, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, detailing how matches...
- Finalists for Heroes of Newerth´s Community Map Contest Announced
- The Heroes of Newerth team today announced finalists for its $10,000 community map-making contest, Sol´s Theatre. Maps were selected by the c...
- World of Warships Official Launch Date Announced
- Wargaming today announced World of Warships will officially launch on September 17.