Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, the hit MOBA perfected for touch screens, and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown – O.
The Vainglory Cup Series competition began May 13th and concluded in a down-to-the-wire match-up as two of Europe’s top teams competed to be named the ultimate Vainglory Cup champion. The EU Cup Series was hosted by professional ESL caster Jason Kaplan alongside well-known Vainglory players DonJon and Blueberryz, the casters of the community-created VaingloryLeague.com site.
The Vainglory Cup Series marked Super Evil’s first official foray into the world of esports, but the team’s not stopping there! Most recently, Super Evil announced its first-ever truly international invitational tournament: the Vainglory Worlds, in person in Seoul, Korea from July 11-15. You’ll find more information on the tournament here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Launches Guild vs. Guild PvP
- InnoGames’ just released a massive new PvP feature that has been a long time in coming for its successful strategic browser game Forge of Em...
- Kingdom Under Fire II Now Has Global Unified Website
- Blueside has redesigned the websites for Kingdom Under Fire II, bringing them under a unified global hub.
- Kabam Acquires Games Studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games
- Kabam, Inc., today announced it has acquired Los Angeles-based games studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games. The move will expand Kabam’s glob...