Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
Super Evil Megacorp, the developers of Vainglory, the hit MOBA perfected for touch screens, and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown – O.
The Vainglory Cup Series competition began May 13th and concluded in a down-to-the-wire match-up as two of Europe’s top teams competed to be named the ultimate Vainglory Cup champion. The EU Cup Series was hosted by professional ESL caster Jason Kaplan alongside well-known Vainglory players DonJon and Blueberryz, the casters of the community-created VaingloryLeague.com site.
The Vainglory Cup Series marked Super Evil’s first official foray into the world of esports, but the team’s not stopping there! Most recently, Super Evil announced its first-ever truly international invitational tournament: the Vainglory Worlds, in person in Seoul, Korea from July 11-15. You’ll find more information on the tournament here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celestia - Broken Sky iOS Mobile Review
- Once you’ve had the taste of a good RPG title it’s gonna be quite hard to find another game that will appease your now cultured soul.
- New update hits Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online has launched a new content patch with a raised level cap and more.
- Cabal Online Expansion The Soul & Siena Released
- The latest expansion pack to the critically acclaimed Cabal Online is now officially live on the Cabal servers. The expansion adds 'Soul ...