Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
Fans of Sci-Fi FPS Dead Effect wanted more and indie developer BadFly Interactive promises to deliver. Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam™ (8+ million downloads) and the sequel is going mobile on iOS® and Android™ with a scheduled release date of early September 2015.
Dead Effect 2 offers intense action and thrilling gameplay, and picks up where its predecessor left off, at the ESS Meridian. Evil still lurks. Facing monsters more dangerous than creepy undead zombies, you are challenged to discover the source of whatever-it-is trying to enslave your mind… Gear up, load up, and get ready for FPS fun, all rendered in glorious detail with optimal performance for use with the recently announced 4K TV-Shield console with X1 chip – courtesy of a recent partnership with NVIDIA®.
Dead Effect 2 offers an action-packed gameplay experience not to be missed. An expanded upgrade system allows for hundreds of cool items, extras and accessories, and special implants are now available making your character almost invincible! With its clever mix of action, strategy and exploration, Dead Effect 2 will impress, and is a lot more than a zombie-slayer.
• Breathtaking graphics
• Exciting gameplay
• Clever storyline
• 3 playable characters
• Large variety of enemies
• Unique boss fights
• 100s of items to upgrade your gear
• Implants to enhance and alter your character
• 40 unique types of upgradable weapons
• Optimized for Tegra devices and the new nVidia SHIELD 4K console
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Announces Massive Summer Update
- Revolutionary player customized MMORPG, Shards Online, has pushed a massive summer update rivaling their previous largest update last December
- Shotgun News 12/10: EVE, Glitch, Age of Wushu, and More!
- A daily look at the biggest news in the MMO industry.
- X-Tactics: New RPG from former SE, Capcom and SEGA vets
- AMKIN Inc., formed by veterans of Square-Enix, Capcom and SEGA, announced today they have begun a crowdfunding campaign on the Indiegogo platf...