Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion is Now Live
Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion from GameSamba is officially live, after a successful Open Beta weeks before launch. GameSamba’s first Star Trek title, Star Trek: Alien Domain had players battling each other, and Species 8472 for four years, and the story evolves in Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion. Now on the other side of the Bajoran Wormhole in the Gamma Quadrant, players can either join the United Federation of Planets, or the military superpower known as the Dominion.
Both factions must not only face each other but also must prepare to face 8472’s forces from Fluidic Space. Players can also look forward to competition between squadrons compromised of groups of players battling for vital resources. Larger fleets are also available, compared to the original Star Trek: Alien Domain. Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion is an HTML5 based Star Trek title and can be found on GameSamba’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
- Beach Volleyball Online, BVO, and Excalibur Online are both being launched in North America by Omniverse Games in the coming months.
- Aion Upheaval Expansion Coming in Late Spring
- As Aion: Upheaval unfolds, the Dragon Lord Beritra has continued to amass great power, and his assaults on Atreia have become more relentless
- Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, ...