Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion is Now Live
Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion from GameSamba is officially live, after a successful Open Beta weeks before launch. GameSamba’s first Star Trek title, Star Trek: Alien Domain had players battling each other, and Species 8472 for four years, and the story evolves in Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion. Now on the other side of the Bajoran Wormhole in the Gamma Quadrant, players can either join the United Federation of Planets, or the military superpower known as the Dominion.
Both factions must not only face each other but also must prepare to face 8472’s forces from Fluidic Space. Players can also look forward to competition between squadrons compromised of groups of players battling for vital resources. Larger fleets are also available, compared to the original Star Trek: Alien Domain. Star Trek: Alien Domain Incursion is an HTML5 based Star Trek title and can be found on GameSamba’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics: Hindu Pantheon Deck
- So, I'm going to start this series and see where it goes! I call it "Topdeck Tutor" or "Topdeck Trainwreck" when Colt...
- Vindictus Full Open Beta Begins October 13
- Vindictus Open beta begins October 13. Starting October 13 players won't need early access keys to play Vindictus and it will be open to ...
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia Coming to the U.S.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia coming to the West. The game was developed in South Korea a company called Lemon.