Aika Online Closed Beta begins December 18
Aika Online, a new PvP heavy, free to play MMORPG will be begin its Open Beta testing phase on December 18th – meaning anyone can give the game a try. The game boasts intense ‘Navtion vs Nation’ battlegrounds and gorgeous ‘next generation’ graphics. The game’s PvP actually looks a lot like the epic Realm vs Realm battles of Dark Age of Camelot – as players will need to control and defend castles from their enemies. Like Dark Age of Camelot, the different factions in Aika Online will fight for control over powerful ‘relics’ which grant powerful bonuses to every single player in the nation controls them. The more relics a nation controls the more bonuses they will receive! Aika will be published by Gpotato, who also publishes Fly For Fun, Rappelz and Luna Online. Check out the Aika Online trailer below while you wait for the open beta to launch.
EDIT: I apologize for the mis-information. Apparently the closed beta was ‘rumored’ to begin on December 18th. The game will officially launch in Spring, 2010. Again I apologize for posting incorrect information on here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Launches its 5th Expansion, Lord of Baltic
- Fans of C9 are able to jump into Lord of Baltic and enjoy a new playable class, ‘Viking’, a fishing mode system, and even more features.
- Path of Exile: The Awakening Supporter Packs Achieve Record Sales
- In addition to offering access to The Awakening's closed beta, Grinding Gear has also announced that it has introduced another new facet....
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available
- LoA Fire Raiders: Emblem & Guild Treasure Update Available - New guild instances, heroes and more