Wizards of the Coast Unveil Magic the Gathering: Arena
Today, during a special livestream, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Magic: the Gathering Arena, an all-new, free-to-play digital version of MTG for gamers, streamers, and casual fans the world over. Fans can sign-up for the upcoming Closed Beta in the link below. It’s the first game produced by the in-house Wizards of the Coast “Digital Games Studio”. They’re creating a Magic experience with the full rules and updated card sets, as close to the real game as possible. It’s designed and built for digital gamers without compromising Magic’s core gameplay, which is very important.
“We assembled some of the best game designers in the industry who are working to build a digital platform as flexible and expansive as Magic itself. But to make sure we really get it right, we need input from the Magic community, so fans should sign up for the Closed Beta and share your feedback with us,” said Chris Cocks, president of Wizards of the Coast.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT 5th Anniversary Celebration Begins
- RIFT, Trion Worlds’ fantasy MMORPG known for its massive battles and unique class-building system, celebrates its five-year anniversary toda...
- ARGO (UK): Two days left to register for beta
- The first round of Beta Testing for the steampunk-inspired, hybrid MMORPG Argo will start on Thursday the 10th of April, leaving players wanti...
- Legion of Heroes Launches on Google Play on Oct. 23
- Legion of Heroes is coming to Google Play on Oct. 23, with an iOS version set to release soon.