Wizards of the Coast Unveil Magic the Gathering: Arena
Today, during a special livestream, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Magic: the Gathering Arena, an all-new, free-to-play digital version of MTG for gamers, streamers, and casual fans the world over. Fans can sign-up for the upcoming Closed Beta in the link below. It’s the first game produced by the in-house Wizards of the Coast “Digital Games Studio”. They’re creating a Magic experience with the full rules and updated card sets, as close to the real game as possible. It’s designed and built for digital gamers without compromising Magic’s core gameplay, which is very important.
“We assembled some of the best game designers in the industry who are working to build a digital platform as flexible and expansive as Magic itself. But to make sure we really get it right, we need input from the Magic community, so fans should sign up for the Closed Beta and share your feedback with us,” said Chris Cocks, president of Wizards of the Coast.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Begins Odyssey 2016
- It's time again for SMITE's Odyssey in which the community unlocks special skins and limited-time rewards leading up to the SWC.
- Chaos Heroes Online: First ten heroes revealed
- Releasing this fall, Chaos Heroes Online is a highly competitive MOBA that challenges players right up until the end of the battle, and the ab...
- AD2460: Browser-based sci-fi MMO now available
- Norwegian game developer and publisher Fifth Season AS is proud to announce the release of their new Sci-Fi themed MMO, AD2460. The servers ar...