Wizards of the Coast Unveil Magic the Gathering: Arena
Today, during a special livestream, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Magic: the Gathering Arena, an all-new, free-to-play digital version of MTG for gamers, streamers, and casual fans the world over. Fans can sign-up for the upcoming Closed Beta in the link below. It’s the first game produced by the in-house Wizards of the Coast “Digital Games Studio”. They’re creating a Magic experience with the full rules and updated card sets, as close to the real game as possible. It’s designed and built for digital gamers without compromising Magic’s core gameplay, which is very important.
“We assembled some of the best game designers in the industry who are working to build a digital platform as flexible and expansive as Magic itself. But to make sure we really get it right, we need input from the Magic community, so fans should sign up for the Closed Beta and share your feedback with us,” said Chris Cocks, president of Wizards of the Coast.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu - Villa of Beasts Sect Revealed
- Snail Games has just revealed that Age of Wushu will receive a new playable sect (class) called "Villa of Beasts" for the upcoming T...
- Appirits Releases its Hybrid Card & Simulation Game Shikihime Garden
- Appirits announces the international release of the English version of Shikhime Garden, a card and simulation game.
- Hellgate Global announces April events
- T3Fun has unrolled the line-up for Hellgate Global's April events.