‘Spellsworn’, PVP Brawler Hits the Arena in March
Swedish developer Frogsong Studios announced today that their PVP arena brawler, Spellsworn, will move out of Steam Early Access and into a free-to-play commercial launch on March 13th, 2018. From March 1st through March 4th, players can enter the fast-paced spellcasting marches in the Spellsworn Arena for free on Steam. In Spellsworn, players must rely upon tactical actions and quick reflexes to outsmart and demolish their foes using spells across a variety of disciplines. Players may duke it out in teams or go for the free-for-all victory over intense five-round matches for up to eight players. Their magical arsenal can be customized by trading or upgrading spells to adjust their strategy and confound their opponents. In a world gripped by a war of magic, only the skilled and strong will survive.
“The game is in the final development stages, and so we are excited to invite everyone next weekend to experience intense battles of wizardry in the Spellsworn arena free of charge”, said Stefan Jonsson, CEO of Frogsong Studios. “After the official release, we will introduce a Founders Edition, which new players can purchase in order to get two Legendary Skins and two Legendary Staffs. Early Access supporters will automatically become the Founders and as a token of gratitude will get two additional items, exclusive to our pre-launch players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crown Prince Arrives in Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios has released a new update for Stronghold Kingdoms, adding the Crown Prince rank.
- Dungeon of the Endless Releases Organic Matters DLC
- Amplitude Studios has officially unlocked the all new Organic Matters update for rogue-like, dungeon-defense hit, Dungeon of the Endless.
- Planetside 2 PAX East Livestream on now!
- Sony Online Entertainment is present in Boston this weekend showcasing some new content for Planetside 2. What exactly are they showcasing? Th...