‘Spellsworn’, PVP Brawler Hits the Arena in March
Swedish developer Frogsong Studios announced today that their PVP arena brawler, Spellsworn, will move out of Steam Early Access and into a free-to-play commercial launch on March 13th, 2018. From March 1st through March 4th, players can enter the fast-paced spellcasting marches in the Spellsworn Arena for free on Steam. In Spellsworn, players must rely upon tactical actions and quick reflexes to outsmart and demolish their foes using spells across a variety of disciplines. Players may duke it out in teams or go for the free-for-all victory over intense five-round matches for up to eight players. Their magical arsenal can be customized by trading or upgrading spells to adjust their strategy and confound their opponents. In a world gripped by a war of magic, only the skilled and strong will survive.
“The game is in the final development stages, and so we are excited to invite everyone next weekend to experience intense battles of wizardry in the Spellsworn arena free of charge”, said Stefan Jonsson, CEO of Frogsong Studios. “After the official release, we will introduce a Founders Edition, which new players can purchase in order to get two Legendary Skins and two Legendary Staffs. Early Access supporters will automatically become the Founders and as a token of gratitude will get two additional items, exclusive to our pre-launch players.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression Gets New Website and Screenshots
- Eugen Systems' near-future real-time strategy game Act of Aggression today launches its feature-filled website.
- Dauntless Founder’s Alpha Coming August 18
- Phoenix Labs announces that Dauntless Founder's Alpha will launch on August 18.
- Hi-Rez Expo Begins Thursday January 5
- Hi-Rez Expo (HRX), an annual gaming festival celebrating the games and communities of Hi-Rez Studios, begins tomorrow!