Nosgoth Welcomes All to the Legacy of Kain Universe with Open Beta
Square Enix and Psyonix are excited to announce Nosgoth, the free-to-play competitive multiplayer game set in the Legacy of Kain universe, has entered Open Beta.
Open Beta status means all players worldwide are free-to-play Nosgoth, which pits the resourceful Human faction against their marauding Vampire opposition. Players switch factions at half time in keeping with the game’s dedication to asymmetric gameplay and competitive balance.
To celebrate the milestone, players will earn double XP for the first week of Open Beta, with a strong lineup of new content on the way:
- The Summoner – a new Vampire class who call on the powers of the Underworld to command ravenous ghouls.
- New Human Class (details coming soon)
- New city map (Vampire-based, details coming soon)
- New game mode
- New character skins
- League rankings
- Crafting, gifting and trading
- Observer tools
“We are incredibly passionate about the Nosgoth community and we wanted to highlight this in our Open Beta launch trailer which was made in conjunction with actual players” said Corey Davis, Game Director. “The community is at the core of the game and it is humbling to have such a vibrant and supportive fan-base and put these players’ front and center of our campaign.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ryzom Releases 'Jena Year 2602' Patch
- Ryzom was originally released in 2004, and is a 3D MMORPG running on Windows, Apple, and Linux, and is available on Steam.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained 2017 - Sabotage and More
- Alright guys, it’s time to talk about a truly magical franchise: Orcs Must Die!