Juggernaut reveals new Companion
Mail.Ru has released a new companion for Juggernaut: Alicia the Elf.
This “lithe heroine” focuses on strength and agility. Brought up in seclusion and trained to find happiness only through combat, Alicia is known as “Queen of the Night” with her own kind. Now, she seeks to find the perfect companion to fit her skills in combat; those who win her over will be rewarded with her loyalty.
Mail.Ru also publishes RiotZone and Farm Kingdom.
Juggernaut: The Assassin
JUGGERNAUT UNVEILS SECOND COMPANION CHARACTER
Alicia The Elf Now Sworn to Battle
Hamburg, April 17, 2012. Leading publisher Mail.RU Games announced today the arrival of a new companion in their successful Free-to-play role-playing game, Juggernaut. Players get their first glimpse at this highly desirable companion and all her various animations via new artwork and a video at http://youtu.be/k2bZtsqq0vk. The challenge of recruiting this lithe heroine is now yours, by marching straight over to www.juggergame.com where players can register and play for free.
Pale Elves: beautiful, untouchable, valuing strength and combat skill over all other aspects. According to the custom in Irtita, girls are brought up in seclusion. For the first two hundred years, they see neither boys nor grown men, and give themselves over to war games and weapons training under the watchful eye of experienced instructors. Eventually, they leave their maiden kingdoms and go searching for their chosen one. They search for happiness, crossing swords with men again and again, as only someone that can defeat an Elf in combat can hope to receive her blessing and companionship.
Alicia herself took up this task; known as the Queen of the Night amongst her own people, she searched for a true challenge in lands far and wide. Only upon discovering the secret of the Juggernaut heroes, who are transformed by the armor they wear into gods, did her despondency at ever finding a true partner worthy of her combat gifts lift. Now the only question remains: is that you?
Whoever answers the challenge and defeats Alicia in battle can count on her eternal loyalty, and her swift blade. After the sun sets, the moon and the stars give this ethereal Queen of the Night her most amazing powers!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Expands Invites for Second Beta Weekend
- Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios are expanding the pool of beta testers for its second beta weekend, with all new features.
- Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for play...
- Dragon Front: World’s First Virtual Reality Collectible Card Game Revealed
- Today High Voltage Software revealed Dragon Front, a turn-based collectible card game (CCG) made specifically for virtual reality (VR).