PWE’s Swordsman Online Hits Chinese Beta Testing
For our regular viewers that caught JamesBl0nde and DizzyPW’s Most Anticipated Games of 2013, you may have learned of a distant gem we had our sights on since its extraordinarily early appearance at E3 2010, Swordsman Online. Well the long wait is finally over, at least for those that know Chinese, as the open beta is now going strong (and without IP block!).
Recent in-house developed titles by Perfect World have shown remarkable speed in localization so our prediction of a fourth quarter 2013 English beta may be spot on the mark. But for now be sure to check out the Youtube video maker Yuusha Exa for a look at the early gameplay, character customization, and preview of advanced martial arts. While animations are still lacking on a lot of NPCs, it can’t be denied the cutscenes and skill animations are top notch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
- Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam.
- Camelot Unchained: "BSC" Days Starting Today
- After a bit of a delay in May/June, the BSC Days of July will be starting at 10AM EDT/2PM GMT today. For those who haven't seen previous ...
- Landmark: Three New Pax Prime Teaser Trailers
- Today SOE released three new teaser trailers to tickle your fancy for Landmark at PAX Prime 2014.