Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
Firefall’s development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012, which you can watch below.
The diary discusses PvE and PvP modes, as well as how development stages rely on player feedback during each step. This development is planned to grow the game step by step, making sure each feature is functional and fun before adding new features. The world’s design is also designed to have players push back and increase the playable area in the world as they grow stronger.
Firefall is being published by Red 5 Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals Launches New Video
- A new video for Heroes & Generals has arrived: Come Out to Play.
- Age of Wushu Tempest of Strife Overview
- The latest expansion for Age of Wushu, Tempest of Strife, launches today. With this new expansion comes a plethora of changes and new features...
- Guardians of Ember Adds New Content With Early Arrival of Act 6 Beta
- New content is coming early to Guardians of Ember today, with the beta release of Act 6. Ten new desert landscapes await players.