Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
Firefall’s development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012, which you can watch below.
The diary discusses PvE and PvP modes, as well as how development stages rely on player feedback during each step. This development is planned to grow the game step by step, making sure each feature is functional and fun before adding new features. The world’s design is also designed to have players push back and increase the playable area in the world as they grow stronger.
Firefall is being published by Red 5 Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: SPEED LIVE UPDATE now available
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ Speed Car Pack and Speed Live Update are now available. The Speed Car Pack, the second of four the...
- Monster Mayhem Spooks Gamigo's Haunted Halloween
- Spooky events lined up for Gamigo's Fiesta Online and King of Kings 3.
- Antlion Audio's ModMic Wireless Review (Hardware Review)
- It’s getting pretty hard to shake up the Microphone game at this point for consoles or PCs alike. Enter Antlion Audio!