Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
Firefall’s development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012, which you can watch below.
The diary discusses PvE and PvP modes, as well as how development stages rely on player feedback during each step. This development is planned to grow the game step by step, making sure each feature is functional and fun before adding new features. The world’s design is also designed to have players push back and increase the playable area in the world as they grow stronger.
Firefall is being published by Red 5 Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Legends Cancelled in Surprise Announcement
- In a shocking announcement this morning, Microsoft revealed that it was cancelling development on Fable Legends.
- Knight's Fable: Scorpion Mount Now Available
- One of the best mounts in Knight’s Fable made its long awaited debut on the latest update on 11.26, the day before Thanksgiving. Scorpio is ...
- Marvel Future Fight Celebrates 3rd Year With 70 Million Players Worldwide
- Yesterday, Marvel Future Fight celebrated three years of gameplay, and are commemorating with a number of special in-game events.