Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
Firefall’s development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012, which you can watch below.
The diary discusses PvE and PvP modes, as well as how development stages rely on player feedback during each step. This development is planned to grow the game step by step, making sure each feature is functional and fun before adding new features. The world’s design is also designed to have players push back and increase the playable area in the world as they grow stronger.
Firefall is being published by Red 5 Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife: New hero and patch 0.2.37 set for 6/10
- A new update for Strife will soon be available for Strife, the fantasy MOBA, featuring the new hero Blazer to the Strife Arena, along with gra...
- WildStar Dominion Adventure Preview - Riot in the Void
- Now it’s time to read up on how the Dominion handles business with their own starting adventure: “Riot in the Void.”
- Warlocks vs Shadows Preview
- What do you get when you mix arena combat, RPG elements, magic, mayhem, and a dose of unique elements? No, not a jumbled mess of a game.