FeArea, A Futuristic Action/MOBA is Now Available on Steam
MUVGAMES is glad to announce the Early Access of their action MOBA, FeArea is live on Steam! Taking place in an original Sci-Fi setting in the distant future, it offers mysterious planets, various combat machines, giant robots and furious battle. Three classes of combat vehicles wait in your hangar, each with their own unique gameplay. Equipped with the most deadly of weapons, lasers, plasma guns and rockets, they are more than capable of destroying enemy machines, and buildings! Work together and combine classes to win matches, and travel to the distant corners of the universe to fight on dozens of planets.
FeArea also features:
— 5×5 team battles. No boring minion farming involved;
— AI partners (that is, bots) can act as allies or enemies; You’ve got no online friends? No worries! You can play with the advanced bots!
— Units upgrade system. The unique build of every combat unit takes into account your very own style;
— Unique matchmaking system to ensure the quick entry into battle;
— Everyone’s favorite game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and “Capture the Flag”, with different winning conditions. You may have to destroy the enemy’s base or collect a certain number of frags to win!
— Combat perks, both class and combat unit-specific.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 3 Comes to an End
- League of Legend's Season 3 has officially come to an end today, shifting the focus to a new preseason before the start of the 2014 seaso...
- OnRPG-MMOHuts Crew to Reveal New Smite Mode on Hi-Rez Stream
- Today at 1pm PST OnRPG's DizzyPW will be facing off in a clash against MMOHut's Bakerman Brad and JamesBl0nde in a never before seen...
- New Neverwinter Class Announced - Scourge Warlock
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that the Scourge Warlock class will be coming to Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons.