FeArea, A Futuristic Action/MOBA is Now Available on Steam
MUVGAMES is glad to announce the Early Access of their action MOBA, FeArea is live on Steam! Taking place in an original Sci-Fi setting in the distant future, it offers mysterious planets, various combat machines, giant robots and furious battle. Three classes of combat vehicles wait in your hangar, each with their own unique gameplay. Equipped with the most deadly of weapons, lasers, plasma guns and rockets, they are more than capable of destroying enemy machines, and buildings! Work together and combine classes to win matches, and travel to the distant corners of the universe to fight on dozens of planets.
FeArea also features:
— 5×5 team battles. No boring minion farming involved;
— AI partners (that is, bots) can act as allies or enemies; You’ve got no online friends? No worries! You can play with the advanced bots!
— Units upgrade system. The unique build of every combat unit takes into account your very own style;
— Unique matchmaking system to ensure the quick entry into battle;
— Everyone’s favorite game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and “Capture the Flag”, with different winning conditions. You may have to destroy the enemy’s base or collect a certain number of frags to win!
— Combat perks, both class and combat unit-specific.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Of Tanks Announces Update 8.0
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.0 for World of Tanks, making some major updates to the game.
- Hearts of Iron IV Gets Some Expert Analysis
- This week, Hearts of Iron IV has gotten some professional army feedback from the Swedish Armed Forces.
- Lineage 2 Revolution Springs Into The Season With New Update
- Right on time for the new Spring Season comes an update for Lineage II: Revolution, featuring a new World Boss as well as a fun Spring Event.