FeArea, A Futuristic Action/MOBA is Now Available on Steam
MUVGAMES is glad to announce the Early Access of their action MOBA, FeArea is live on Steam! Taking place in an original Sci-Fi setting in the distant future, it offers mysterious planets, various combat machines, giant robots and furious battle. Three classes of combat vehicles wait in your hangar, each with their own unique gameplay. Equipped with the most deadly of weapons, lasers, plasma guns and rockets, they are more than capable of destroying enemy machines, and buildings! Work together and combine classes to win matches, and travel to the distant corners of the universe to fight on dozens of planets.
FeArea also features:
— 5×5 team battles. No boring minion farming involved;
— AI partners (that is, bots) can act as allies or enemies; You’ve got no online friends? No worries! You can play with the advanced bots!
— Units upgrade system. The unique build of every combat unit takes into account your very own style;
— Unique matchmaking system to ensure the quick entry into battle;
— Everyone’s favorite game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and “Capture the Flag”, with different winning conditions. You may have to destroy the enemy’s base or collect a certain number of frags to win!
— Combat perks, both class and combat unit-specific.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena Smashes Its Way Onto Steam
- The follow-up to Camex Games' Heroes Tactics comes Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena! Short, but tactical battles await!
- Battle Command Review
- Battle Commands takes on the strategic approach where you build up structures and units that provide either defense, offense, and/or resources
- Ragnarok Online Film Festival Deemed Huge Success
- Gravity Interactive has announced its short film festival for Ragnarok Online was a huge success.