Gloria Victis Announces Playable Female Characters
A long-awaited update has finally come to Gloria Victis in the form of adding playable female characters! Massive preparations went into this change, including reworking all armor and garments in the game to make them fit female characters. Now players can immerse themselves in this medieval world as a woman if they so wish to. This update also brings new mechanics requested by players to the non-target combat scene. From now on, polearms and longswords do cleave attacks, hurting up to three opponents at once (with diminishing returns on damage). Moreover, shieldmen can now stun their targets with a well-aimed shield bash. However, another new mechanics significantly changes the shield tactics, making using it much more balance – we’ve added the arm’s endurance for shield blocking. Once an arm is tired it goes numb and a shieldman has to block with a weapon for a while, becoming much more vulnerable to both melee attacks and arrows. This change was added in order to reduce the “shield turtling” occurrence.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Eliminates Player Versus Player Content
- Mark Kern revealed today that all PVP content in Firefall is being suspended until the development team can make it more appealing.
- Knock Some Heads With BigHead Bash From Aeria Games
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of BigHead Bash through the Aeria Games netwo...
- Puzzle & Dragons Begins Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Collaboration
- Capcom's very own Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is going to rushdown the competition beginning today and the fight will last until Mar...