Gloria Victis Announces Playable Female Characters
A long-awaited update has finally come to Gloria Victis in the form of adding playable female characters! Massive preparations went into this change, including reworking all armor and garments in the game to make them fit female characters. Now players can immerse themselves in this medieval world as a woman if they so wish to. This update also brings new mechanics requested by players to the non-target combat scene. From now on, polearms and longswords do cleave attacks, hurting up to three opponents at once (with diminishing returns on damage). Moreover, shieldmen can now stun their targets with a well-aimed shield bash. However, another new mechanics significantly changes the shield tactics, making using it much more balance – we’ve added the arm’s endurance for shield blocking. Once an arm is tired it goes numb and a shieldman has to block with a weapon for a while, becoming much more vulnerable to both melee attacks and arrows. This change was added in order to reduce the “shield turtling” occurrence.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Winter 2017 Information
- MapleStory has grown and grown as the years have gone on, and players all around the world have experienced this colorful, fun title.
- Neverwinter Reveals New Mount Hotenow Trailer
- Preview the fiery doom of Mount Hotenow, Neverwinter's newest zone.
- World of Warships Sets New Development Course
- The World of Warships team has chartered a new development course—short-term dev cycles.