Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available
Square Enix Ltd., has released a large content update for its mobile adventure role-playing game HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS™. HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS v3.0.0 brings players a number of improvements and new features, including:
- *Decreased app size for iOS, making future updates easier to download
- *A new introduction sequence to PvP matches
- *Streamlined battle screen UI (the Auto button has been moved and fast-forward lasts beyond the end of a turn)
- *The opportunity to obtain the Prison Warden as a bonus unit with your next core pack purchase
- *Easier access to Recruitment from the Squad screen
- *The addition of a turn counter in PvP battles
- *Potential Mage and Gunner secondary damage is highlighted in a clearer manner
- *Fast forward mode stays in effect between turns once selected
- *New sound effects
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/hsr.en
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Grand Tournament Comes to Hearthstone This August
- Excitement is in the air as brave champions hailing from the icy reaches of Northrend to the deserts of southern Kalimdor ready their lances.
- Cyber Hunter Launches on Mobile Devices from NetEase
- NetEase launched their latest battle royale title for iOS and Android today, by the name of Cyber Hunter.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City Guided Tour
- This past week I had the pleasure of wandering through the Clockwork City of ESO with Rich Lambert and Greg Roth from Zenimax!