Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available
Square Enix Ltd., has released a large content update for its mobile adventure role-playing game HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS™. HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS v3.0.0 brings players a number of improvements and new features, including:
- *Decreased app size for iOS, making future updates easier to download
- *A new introduction sequence to PvP matches
- *Streamlined battle screen UI (the Auto button has been moved and fast-forward lasts beyond the end of a turn)
- *The opportunity to obtain the Prison Warden as a bonus unit with your next core pack purchase
- *Easier access to Recruitment from the Squad screen
- *The addition of a turn counter in PvP battles
- *Potential Mage and Gunner secondary damage is highlighted in a clearer manner
- *Fast forward mode stays in effect between turns once selected
- *New sound effects
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/hsr.en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
- New content and features debut in the second closed beta for Legend of Edda: Vengeance, running February 14-25.
- First Assault Open Beta Has Begun
- First Assault is nearing the end of its paid Early Access phase and will enter a free-to-play open beta on Thursday, July 28.
- Tribes Ascend launches Tartarus update
- Tribes Ascend is launching its Tartarus update today.