Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available
Square Enix Ltd., has released a large content update for its mobile adventure role-playing game HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS™. HEAVENSTRIKE RIVALS v3.0.0 brings players a number of improvements and new features, including:
- *Decreased app size for iOS, making future updates easier to download
- *A new introduction sequence to PvP matches
- *Streamlined battle screen UI (the Auto button has been moved and fast-forward lasts beyond the end of a turn)
- *The opportunity to obtain the Prison Warden as a bonus unit with your next core pack purchase
- *Easier access to Recruitment from the Squad screen
- *The addition of a turn counter in PvP battles
- *Potential Mage and Gunner secondary damage is highlighted in a clearer manner
- *Fast forward mode stays in effect between turns once selected
- *New sound effects
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/hsr.en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, Soul Surrender, Arrives Today
- Today marks the release of Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, titled "Soul Surrender."
- Nadirim Skll System Revealed
- The 1001 Arabian Nights themed browser based MMORPG Nadirim is inching closer to release. The game's skill system was revealed recently.
- Celtic Heroes Launches for Android
- Independent Glasgow based studio One Thumb Mobile today announced the launch of its free to play MMORPG, Celtic Heroes, on Android.
Videos You May Enjoy
- MMO Weekly Recap #441 Feb 12th – FFXIV Endwalker Revealed, Primordials Goes F2P, New Seasons & More!