Space Engineers: Massive Updates Incoming
In the continuing effort to deliver the best gameplay experience for nearly a million players on PC, independent developer Keen Software House has updated their Steam Early Access hit, Space Engineers, with several major new features, including support for dedicated servers, player factions, hacking, tools for driving, and more. Keen Software House delivers weekly updates to Space Engineers every Thursday, offering new features, fixes, and more.
“A great Steam Early Access game must deliver on its promises to the community – the gamers who have taken the risk of buying into your vision – by continually growing and improving with new features, expansion of gameplay, and more,” said Marek Rosa, CEO and Founder, Keen Software House. “Over the past month, we’ve worked hard to deliver against that standard and we’re fortunate to have the smartest and most dedicated fans on Steam offering their insights and suggestions to shape the future of Space Engineers.”
For more info, visit http://www.spaceengineersgame.
Articles You May Enjoy
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.
- FEAR Online: Launching on Steam October 17th
- Fans of the celebrated horror franchise will be able to engage in new, terrifying experiences within the F.E.A.R. universe. Following player f...
- Firefall Development Update For May Announces Progression Changes
- Firefall's development team at Red 5 Studios has released a new monthly developer update, revealing new plans and changes for the shoote...