Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
Free-to-play MMO robot vehicle shooter Robocraft has signed its 1,000,000th user.
Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft’s user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on Steam earlier this month was the final push bringing in it’s millionth player.
Mark Simmons Game Director/CEO at Freejam commented
“We’re extremely excited to see Robocraft reach a million users. I want to thank our international community for being here with us and helping us in the game’s evolution. We have some fantastic content in the works so we’re looking forward to seeing the future of Robocraft.”
For more info, visit www.robocraftgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Reveals Ship Viewer
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires, a turn-based strategy MMO from ToHeroes and Desert Owl Games, is releasing a downloadable ship viewer.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.
- Tribes: Ascend announces launch date
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Tribes Ascend will launch on April 12, 2012.