Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
Free-to-play MMO robot vehicle shooter Robocraft has signed its 1,000,000th user.
Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft’s user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on Steam earlier this month was the final push bringing in it’s millionth player.
Mark Simmons Game Director/CEO at Freejam commented
“We’re extremely excited to see Robocraft reach a million users. I want to thank our international community for being here with us and helping us in the game’s evolution. We have some fantastic content in the works so we’re looking forward to seeing the future of Robocraft.”
For more info, visit www.robocraftgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal: Unique MOBA/MMO Reaches Next Alpha Milestone
- Fairytale Distillery, a German indie game developer, today announced to open their upcoming online game Das Tal for a special alpha test on Fe...
- Home Plan Is a New Facebook Game About Raising Cats & Dogs
- Fans of adorable cats and dogs? Have a Facebook account? Then you can check out NetEase's latest game, Home Plan!
- Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
- Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG.