Burning Blade: Hack & Slash MMO for Android coming soon
Teebik Games, a leading mobile platform and games publisher, is today thrilled to reveal Burning Blade – an exhilarating hack-n-slash MMORPG for mobile coming to Google Play in North America, Europe and Australia this August.
Burning Blade is a free-to-play 3D hack-n-slash multiplayer online RPG inspired by the high intensity combat and gameplay of ‘Diablo’ and ‘Dragon Nest’. Brought to life by the powerful Unity 3D Engine, players are taken on an epic adventure packed with detailed characters, lively interactive environments and stunning state-of-art special effects.
Inspired by ancient Greek mythology, Burning Blade casts players as humanity’s heroes during a dangerous battle between the gods of the heavens and the underworld. As the fate of humanity hangs in the balance, players must team up and use real-time combat skills to slay legendary devils, lay waste to massive monsters and topple enormous titans, before the human race is doomed to extinction.
Burning Blade lets players seamlessly hack-and-slash their way from one thrilling battle to the next as one of four character classes: Berserker, Assassin, Archer, or Warlock.
Each class is capable of unleashing continuous combos to crush their enemies, scoring more points the longer a flow is maintained. As fights are won and Burning Blade’s easy to follow quests are completed, players will unlock new items for their inventory, level up their character, learn new skills and unlock challenging battle dungeons for extra on-the-go action.
Burning Blade players can also face off against each other in tense 3V3 PVP arenas, where players must use a mixture of their best skills and equipment to succeed. With thousands of items to collect in-game and a balanced, varied upgrade system, the action in Burning Blade is always unique – and always exciting.
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burning-Blade/668366283248726?fref=ts6439494850
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
- ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today.
- Ironkill: New Robot Battle game available on Mobile devices
- Play Motion, a new studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, announced ...
- Nishan Shaman, Chinese Folk Musical Odyssey Launches on App Store
- The game itself is inspired by The Tale of the Nishan Shaman which is one of the great surviving texts of Manchu literature. In this story, a