Quantum Rush: Now available on Steam
GameArt Studio, the developer of Quantum Rush Online today announced that the future racer, as by 28.07, can now be played on Steam as well! Games on Steam come with some decisive advantages for players, e.g. players can see right after login on Steam which games their friends are playing.
Steam also has a great worldwide community, so you should find many new racing friends!
By the way: Players which already have an existing Quantum Rush Online account can decide if they wish to keep this account as is and create a new one on Steam, or convert their existing account into their Steam account. The Quantum Rush team leaves this decision to the player.
Development of Quantum Rush Online will continue steadily. New content (such as new racing tracks) and new updates with optimizations and improvements are in preparation.
The Quantum Rush team also wishes to express their thanks to the community for their great feedback and support and wishes everybody lots of fun on the racing track.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/304890/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Shutting Down
- Last week, Paradox announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars will be shutting down in three months.
- Lordmancer II Interview - MMORPG with Cryptocurrency
- I recently had a sit-down with Ilya Mikov (co-founder of Active Games) about their very ambitious in-development MMORPG, Lordmancer II.
- Game of War: Fire Age Review
- With too many titles out that provides more than what GoW:FA can offer, the game still is a good game to jump into, if you’re a hipster.