The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story – Case Overview
The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story is an immersive mystery-adventure game. The player follows a chain of murders which take place over the span of a century. Four murders have been committed in three different time periods – 1922, 1972, and 2022. Each episode is comprised of three parts, the Incident phase, the Reasoning phase, and the Solution phase, inviting the player to seamlessly enter into this world of mystery.
Explore these time periods, collect multiple clues, and solve a 100-year mystery. The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story is now available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4 and Steam®!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.
- Xsyon Sandbox MMORPG Launches on Steam
- Xsyon: Prelude, the apocalyptic fantasy sandbox MMORPG, is now available on Steam!
- The Russia-Ukraine War: An Interview with Game Developer Weasel Token
- We interview Alex Molodkin, Founder of the Ukrainian game developer Weasel Token, about their experience in the Russia-Ukraine War.