GAMEVIL Launches Closed Beta Testing for Puzzle PVP ‘COSMO DUEL’
Prepare to embark on a cosmic, star-crushing mission in Cosmo Duel from GAMEVIL. They have officially started the Closed Beta Test for their PVP match-3 puzzle game. From now through March 26, both Android and Apple users will be able to test the game and experience the 1-on-1 battles for themselves. Featuring a real-time PVP mode, over 100 levels of epic puzzle battles and 8 avatars to choose from, the Closed Beta Test will be available to all users globally, outside of China. Android users can participate here, and iOS can go here.
While the head-to-head competitive play is core to Cosmo Duel, it also delivers an immersive PVE experience through sublime audio and visual effects that aims to compel players to discover new galaxies while collecting and customizing exclusive avatars. Controls optimized for single-handed play also enables players to easily switch and match through countless levels and win unique action items such as Vertical Bomb, Meteor, Spaceship and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free DLC Hits Today for Total War: WARHAMMER
- A new Legendary Lord complete with his own skills, abilities and quest chain will be accompanied by five new battle maps for all.
- ARK: Free Weekend Now Available
- Studio Wildcard announced today that ARK: Survival Evolved is now having a Free Weekend on Steam, starting at 10 am PST today, Thursday, Augus
- The Crew Coming to Xbox 360 on November 11
- Today, Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ is coming on November 11th to Xbox 360 ® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, in a...