GAMEVIL Launches Closed Beta Testing for Puzzle PVP ‘COSMO DUEL’
Prepare to embark on a cosmic, star-crushing mission in Cosmo Duel from GAMEVIL. They have officially started the Closed Beta Test for their PVP match-3 puzzle game. From now through March 26, both Android and Apple users will be able to test the game and experience the 1-on-1 battles for themselves. Featuring a real-time PVP mode, over 100 levels of epic puzzle battles and 8 avatars to choose from, the Closed Beta Test will be available to all users globally, outside of China. Android users can participate here, and iOS can go here.
While the head-to-head competitive play is core to Cosmo Duel, it also delivers an immersive PVE experience through sublime audio and visual effects that aims to compel players to discover new galaxies while collecting and customizing exclusive avatars. Controls optimized for single-handed play also enables players to easily switch and match through countless levels and win unique action items such as Vertical Bomb, Meteor, Spaceship and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- High-Flying Kickstarter Project Crowfall Opens Game Servers in Europe
- The first phase will begin this week with the launch of a web site and a game server in Germany which will accommodate players across the EU.
- Cabal 2 Launch Date Set for July 2
- ESTsoft today confirmed a worldwide launch date of July 2 for Cabal 2.
- Seal Online Announces Live PVP Broadcasts and a New Dungeon
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny is proud to announce the upcoming update for the game from PLAYWITH Interactive.