Soul Worker Reveals Major Content Updates
Soul Worker announced at Gamescom that a major content update is on the way. On September 6th, 2018, eight new dungeons are on the way, as well as a new hub city (Grasscover Camp). New quests, NPCs, and a level cap increase (55 to 60) are all on the way. But that’s not all; Haru Estia, bearer of the powerful Soulum Sword and a heart filled with revenge, will kick things up a notch. A class advancement for Haru introduces six additional skills, a secondary weapon, and a new outfit. Gameforge has also announced continuous updates to follow, offering a significant amount of content to SoulWorker players each month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zeus' Battlegrounds Early Access Impressions
- The Battle Royale craze is going strong, and it seems like everyone is getting in on the act at this point. Can this one stand out?
- Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
- Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of ...
- TERA Rising: BAMKiller Event Annouced
- The basic idea is that the in-game “Big Ass Monsters” (BAMs for short) from TERA: Rising have broken out of the game and are invading the ...