Soul Worker Reveals Major Content Updates
Soul Worker announced at Gamescom that a major content update is on the way. On September 6th, 2018, eight new dungeons are on the way, as well as a new hub city (Grasscover Camp). New quests, NPCs, and a level cap increase (55 to 60) are all on the way. But that’s not all; Haru Estia, bearer of the powerful Soulum Sword and a heart filled with revenge, will kick things up a notch. A class advancement for Haru introduces six additional skills, a secondary weapon, and a new outfit. Gameforge has also announced continuous updates to follow, offering a significant amount of content to SoulWorker players each month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runefest 2018 Tickets Now On Sale
- Jagex announced today that the tickets for Runefest 2018, the annual celebration of Runescape/Old School Runescape are on sale today!
- Summer in Full Swing with Digimon Masters
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, revealed today a huge and exciting new player incentive event for their hit MMORPG, Digim...
- Vainglory Mobile Launch Review (2014)
- The announcement that a company with big name devs putting together a full-blown MOBA for mobile devices stands out from the crowd.