Soul Worker Reveals Major Content Updates
Soul Worker announced at Gamescom that a major content update is on the way. On September 6th, 2018, eight new dungeons are on the way, as well as a new hub city (Grasscover Camp). New quests, NPCs, and a level cap increase (55 to 60) are all on the way. But that’s not all; Haru Estia, bearer of the powerful Soulum Sword and a heart filled with revenge, will kick things up a notch. A class advancement for Haru introduces six additional skills, a secondary weapon, and a new outfit. Gameforge has also announced continuous updates to follow, offering a significant amount of content to SoulWorker players each month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Update 8.6 Live Stream
- Beginning today, US tankers will get their hands on World of Tanks update 8.6 and we’re hosting a live stream this afternoon to go over all ...
- MU Online's Speed Event Server: Season 3 Is Now Live
- Starting today, MU Online's Speed Event Server is officially live, offering double xp until April 10th.
- Descend Into The Abyss in Darkness Rises, Out On Mobile Today
- Darkness Rises is the latest third-person action RPG from Nexon to come to both iOS and Google Play-compatible devices.