Soul Worker Reveals Major Content Updates
Soul Worker announced at Gamescom that a major content update is on the way. On September 6th, 2018, eight new dungeons are on the way, as well as a new hub city (Grasscover Camp). New quests, NPCs, and a level cap increase (55 to 60) are all on the way. But that’s not all; Haru Estia, bearer of the powerful Soulum Sword and a heart filled with revenge, will kick things up a notch. A class advancement for Haru introduces six additional skills, a secondary weapon, and a new outfit. Gameforge has also announced continuous updates to follow, offering a significant amount of content to SoulWorker players each month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fantasy War Tactics Mobile Interview w/ Director Lee
- Earlier in June I had a chance to speak with Jungkeun Lee on the next big mobile game to head our way from Nexon's new mobile gaming focu...
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 2 Recap
- Day 2 of the show saw some of worst weather I've encountered in five years of working PAX. Cosplayers were tramping each other running fo...
- Battlerite Royale Dev Update Discusses Details About the Game
- It's coming to steam this summer (2018) and this dev update addresses some of the most frequently asked questions in the Battlerite commu...