Soul Worker Reveals Major Content Updates
Soul Worker announced at Gamescom that a major content update is on the way. On September 6th, 2018, eight new dungeons are on the way, as well as a new hub city (Grasscover Camp). New quests, NPCs, and a level cap increase (55 to 60) are all on the way. But that’s not all; Haru Estia, bearer of the powerful Soulum Sword and a heart filled with revenge, will kick things up a notch. A class advancement for Haru introduces six additional skills, a secondary weapon, and a new outfit. Gameforge has also announced continuous updates to follow, offering a significant amount of content to SoulWorker players each month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added - Major multiplayer update now available
- Aika Expansion Class Evolutions and New Maps Preview
- Aika Online highlights several upcoming changes in the new Ashes of Betrayal expansion including 2 new maps and numerous new class evolutions.