Eden Eternal to begin closed beta in June
Aeria Games has announced that its new MMORPG, Eden Eternal, will begin closed beta testing on June 2.
Eden Eternal will offer 12 of its 15 classes during closed beta, which players can switch between freely as they unlock them. The game also features real-time combat with an additional layer of challenge and loot locked into each enemy, dungeons made for groups from the solo adventurer to raid instances, and player towns.
Aeria Games publishes several MMOs, including Kitsu Saga, Dream of Mirror Online, and Dynasty Warriors Online.
Eden Eternal Screenshots:
Aeria Games Reveals Closed Beta Date for Eden Eternal
Opening Day for CB Testing is June 2
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – May 12, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online
games, today revealed that Closed Beta will begin for Eden Eternal on June 2. Interested players can sign up for a chance to receive an email invitation to Closed Beta at the Eden Eternal website: http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com.
Long ago, all the races of the world set sail from every corner of the horizon, each searching for a new life. One by one, they landed on a new continent in the center of the world. At first, the people co-existed in harmony until differing values eventually shattered their peaceful relations. War spread across the region for years, until recently. A new set of heroes has mysteriously appeared, promising to restore order to the troubled citizens. Join the Eternal Guardians as they fulfill their heroic destiny.
Eden Eternal’s array of alluring features includes:
- Freely Switch Classes – Players are not restricted to just one class per character. Instead, freely swap between up to 15 unique classes! Begin as a Warrior or Magician. As you progress, you’ll unlock the remaining classes. (12 available during Beta)
- Player Towns – Build a thriving center of commerce, complete with your own staff of NPC merchants. Visit others towns to take advantage of the full range buildings. Be sure to shop around – each town can charge a tax rate to visitors!
- Combat System – Experience smooth, real-time combat as you face off against ferocious beasts in Eden Eternal. For access to hidden loot, reduce your enemy’s BP bar to 0.
- Epic Dungeons – Charge through a variety of solo, 3-man, 5-man instance and raid dungeons. Each dungeon contains unique challenges and treasures for dedicated players.
Aeria Games is hosting an avalanche of exciting events during CBT. For more information about CBT contests and promotions, visit the official Eden Eternal Forum.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LEGO Universe going Free to Play
- LEGO Universe has announced that it will join the free-to-play ranks this August, with a limited but infinite free-to-play area.
- Dragon's Wrath - UI Preview
- Scheduled to launch this June on the Game321.com games portal, Dragon’s Wrath is a horizontal, combat-based MMORPG that casts players as dar...