SMITE Reveals Aphrodite and Launch Delay
Today, Hi-Rez Studios has unveiled Aphrodite, the Goddess of Beauty and the 32nd god for SMITE. Fighting with the weapons of a beautiful woman, Aphrodite brings lust to the battle field. One of her key abilities is Kiss: She blows a kiss to an allied god, making them her soul mate and giving them both additional movement speed. If the kiss hits an enemy god, they are stunned for 1s and Aphrodite’s soul mate gets jealous, making them deal increased damage for 8 seconds. You can see more about this goddess in the reveal video below.
Hi-Rez has also announced that they will be postponing the launch of SMITE to allow the developer time to add more polish, feature, and gods before its official release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Founders’ Packs and Bundles revamped
- Square Enix is pleased to announce a refresh of Nosgoth’s Founders’ packs and bundles. The Veteran, Warlord, Warband, and Immortal packs a...
- Black Desert Online Gets Dedicated PvP Server
- Has this happened to you in BDO? You murder a bunch of players, and suddenly you can't go into towns because of Karma Penalties?
- Wasp Enters Marvel Contest of Champions on July 5th
- Hope van Dyne is the daughter of Janet Van Dyne and Hank Pym from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth 199999).