SMITE Reveals Aphrodite and Launch Delay
Today, Hi-Rez Studios has unveiled Aphrodite, the Goddess of Beauty and the 32nd god for SMITE. Fighting with the weapons of a beautiful woman, Aphrodite brings lust to the battle field. One of her key abilities is Kiss: She blows a kiss to an allied god, making them her soul mate and giving them both additional movement speed. If the kiss hits an enemy god, they are stunned for 1s and Aphrodite’s soul mate gets jealous, making them deal increased damage for 8 seconds. You can see more about this goddess in the reveal video below.
Hi-Rez has also announced that they will be postponing the launch of SMITE to allow the developer time to add more polish, feature, and gods before its official release.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Halloween Event Confirmed
- Halloween is coming soon to Guild Wars 2, so get those roleplay costumes dyed up and ready to go.
- CrossFire Announces E-Sports Initiative
- SG North announces Cross Fire's first eSports tournament of 2014.
- NYCC 2016 Day 3 Recap – Screw Reality, Get Virtual (Part 2)
- The VR showcase wasn’t just about video games, but rather a bunch of experimental forms.