Combat Arms to release new Rural Estate
Combat Arms will be adding the winning design of a community map design contest this February.
Titled “Rural Estate,” the map was designed by community member ‘SuperPianist’ during a special “Design a Map” contest held for the game. The map features an estate filled with terrorists, waiting for a sneak attack from the government. This new, original map will be added on February 16, making it the 37th map to be added to Combat Arms.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, which also publishes Sudden Attack and Dragon Nest.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
Disruption at the Sweet Country Manor
‘Combat Arms’ will feature new contest winner’s map in February content update
Nexon’s high intensity free-to-play, first-person shooter game, “Combat Arms,” will be showcasing the first map designed by one of Nexon America’s players. When the high intensity, free-to-play, FPS game invited the community to design an original map as a new battleground, Combat Arms enthusiast ‘SuperPianist’ delivered. The contest winner’s design, named Rural Estate, will become the newest addition to the 36 maps in “Combat Arms” on Feb. 16.
Upon arrival, the palatial estate grounds will be brimming with terrorists, anxiously waiting for the futile sneak attack. Soldiers must join the government’s infiltration team to take control of the chaos, and prepare to paint the curtains red.
For more information about “Combat Arms’’’ February content update, visit: http://combatarms.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria to Host 'Relics of the Ancients' Scavenger Hunt
- The first of many events begins tomorrow in Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios. This will last from February 15th until February 17th.
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/21) Featuring SMITE
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- ASTA Beta Impressions
- The two factions are the Asu, and the Ora. Each side has three races to choose from, and some of them are gender exclusive.