RuneScape Hosts 4th of July Event
Despite its British roots, RuneScape has decided to throw a 4th July party to celebrate with its American players.
Trader Sam, a new NPC to RuneScape, has planned the perfect summer BBQ – complete with bonus cooking XP. Players can also take part in celebratory balloon drops, which have the chance to release an Uncle Sam hat to celebrate US Independence Day in true patriotic style.
Players can also take part in the current beta for RuneScape’s new Legacy Mode which provides players with the option of using old style combat and interfaces. It has been designed at the request of the RuneScape community as part of the game’s ‘Power to the Players’ initiative.
For more info, visit www.runescape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Announces Plan for Global MMORPG Portal
- Netmarble, one of the most popular MMORPG publishers in Korea, just announced plans to bring their games to the global audience with an Englis...
- 3rd Season of La Tale: Infinity Now Available
- OGPlanet, the popular free-to-play gaming portal launches their 3rd Season, Infinity, to the ever growing 2D fantasy MMORPG - La Tale.
- Atlas Reactor Announces Buy-to-Play Model
- Trion has announced that it will be switching from a free-to-play model to a buy-to-play model for Atlas Reactor.