SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
Death, Darkness, and Disaster follow Ah Puch, lord of the ninth hell in Mayan mythology. This high-burst god brings the largest ultimate to date to the SMITE battlefield, along with other new game mechanics meant to shake up gameplay. His abilities are:
- Hollow Ground – Passive
- Ah Puch is closely attuned with the dead and may exhume decaying corpses at his will. When walking over a decaying corpse, Ah Puch lowers the Cooldown of Undead Surge by 2s, restores 6% of his maximum Health and 3% of his maximum Mana. Decaying corpses last 45s. A maximum of 6 corpses can be out at any one time.
- Undead Surge
- Ah Puch raises up to two decaying corpses from the underworld that surge forward exploding on anything they touch, when they reach maximum distance, or when Ah Puch reactivates Undead Surge dealing 90/110/130/150/170 (+35% of your Magical Power) damage and Slowing targets hit by 40% for 3s. The corpses collapse after exploding remaining behind. Cooldown: 10s. Cost: 70/80/90/100/110.
- Corpse Explosion
- Ah Puch causes the target area to explode dealing 60/70/80/90/100 (+10% of your Magical Power) damage. Corpse Explosion also causes any decaying corpses in the area to explode dealing 60/85/110/135/160 (+25% of your Magical Power) damage. Cooldown: 8s. Cost: 60/70/80/90/100.
- Fleeting Breath
- Ah Puch throws a charm from the underworld which awakens a decaying corpse that applies miasma to targets in an area and falls to the ground, remaining behind. Targets take 32/34/36/38/40 (+15% of your Magical Power) damage every second. After the duration, targets take an additional 20/30/40/50/60 (+10% of your Magical Power) damage and are Stunned for 1s plus +0.5s for each time they were healed by an ability during the initial duration. Cooldown: 10s. Cost: 70.
- Empty the Crypts
- Ah Puch unleashes an army of wraiths from the Ninth Hell that swarm forward and deal 40/50/60/70/80 (+10% of your Magical Power) damage to enemies they collide with and apply a 7% stacking Slow for 2s (maximum 8 stacks). Cooldown: 90s. Cost: 100/110/120/130/140.
You can see more about the upcoming changes to SMITE in the next patch with this patch note preview.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Begins Open Beta July 27
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Open Beta begins on July 27, 2010 at 4 PM. The game by Perfect World Entertainment is set after the battle of Red Cli...
- SMITE Season 2 Impressions
- As a regular MOBA player, I was like many others who were skeptical of giving SMITE a fair shot at launch.