SMITE: Patch Notes: 3.14 Force of Nature
The Summer of Smite rolls on! Now we have another Guardian, some cool skins, item adjustments and much more! Things were fixed, Gods were adjusted, items were tinkered with! We get achievements for Serqet, Isis, and Tyr! I think my favorite thing was the Floaticorn icon, but I’d rather it be a Ward skin. And potions! We get some fun potions again! Only at level 7+, but the buff potions will not go amiss. Smite moves forward and by paying attention to these, you too will be armed with the appropriate knowledge come patch time! First, let’s look at Terra! Terra’s a Guardian in the Roman Pantheon, Grandmother to Jupiter. She’s built around the “Standing Stones” on her passive, and through interacting with them, she can make foes in any lane feel intensely sad. Her name Terra takes on a whole new meaning, as she can globally affect affairs, buffing her friends no matter how far they are.
Terra [Guardian, Roman]:
Passive – Standing Stones
Terra’s abilities create Standing Stones. As long as any Standing Stones are on the battleground Terra becomes Knockup immune and her Basic Attacks will Slow enemies. If Terra Shatters her stones, This Buff will remain active for 3s afterward.
Force Of Nature
Terra gains momentum, causing her to dash forward and deal damage to enemies she passes through. Terra may dash through her own Standing Stones to Shatter them. If she does she may dash one more time within the next 3s.
Terra raises up two Standing Stone walls on either side of a target location, Slowing enemies in between by 20%. As long as both stones stand, Terra may activate this ability again to slam the stones together, damaging and Stunning enemies in between for 1.5s. These stones can be Shattered into a cone of shrapnel with Force of Nature, damaging enemies in the area.
Terra summons a Standing Stone monolith surging with natural energy. The monolith heals nearby allied gods every .5s. Terra can Shatter this stone with Force of Nature to Root enemies in the area for 1.5s and create a damaging area that lasts 5s.
Terra channels her strength into the entire world, buffing all of her allies for 10s. While active, Terra and her allies gain increased Movement Speed, reduction of Mana costs for abilities, and increased Cooldown Reduction. Also if Terra or any allied gods are take damage 4 times during the duration they will be healed. Each god has his or her own hit count.
Skins! We get: Disney Princess Chang’e [Enchanted Chang’e], Pool Party Jing Wei, and a Tier 2 skin for Osiris [Lord of Silence]. They’re very pretty, and Jing Wei having a supersoaker is just the best.
A few of the Miscellaneous Changes:
- Adjusted the positioning of Global Emotes to explode from where they were fired.
- Fixed the Summer of Smite loading frame animation, which was previously not playing.
- Fixed an issue where Vulcap’n Redbeard Vulcan was playing the same voice line for two different lines.
- Fixed Briar Queen Artemis’ right arm to give it more dimension.
- Fixed an issue where Nu Wa Challenger and Ace skins were not showing their CC Immunity Glow.
- Fixed an issue where Sylvanus’ ability “Wrath of Terra” was showing error text.
Death’s Toll, Spiked Gauntlet, Cursed Gauntlet
Do you need more than what I’ve given you? Of course, I’m only tempting you with knowledge! If you want to know more, as always, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to stay tuned for all the latest information on Smite!
Articles You May Enjoy
- GoD Factory: Wingmen Opens for Public Preview with New Trailer and Kickstarter
- Nine Dot Studios brings us a fantastic vision of interstellar space wars in a new four versus four title that's just hit the Kickstarter ...
- Enter Elsword's Diabolical Gate of Darkness
- The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, invites players on a completely new hell-raising experience as the popular Event Dungeon, Gate of ...