SMITE Patch 3.9 Viking Invasion Patch Notes Revealed
This week, Hi-Rez has revealed the upcoming patch notes for SMITE Update 3.9, Viking Invasion.
The name of the update comes from the new Viking Invasion event. This event brings new skins, an Announcer Pack, and more, as part of a promotion for the Dreamhack Masters tournament. More info on the event can be found here.
The update also stars a long-awaited Ratatoskr update. The wily rodent’s new skill set is as follows:
Passive: Acorn of Yggdrasil
Ratatoskr spawns with a powerful Magic Acorn from the World Tree in his inventory, replacing his item slot for boots. He can upgrade this acorn through the item store from anywhere on the map to increase his Power and Movement Speed. The fully upgraded acorn adds self healing (20 + 40% of your Physical Power) to his abilities.
Ratatoskr dashes forward, damaging (100/140/180/220/260) to 80% of your Physical Power) and slowing enemies (20/25/30/35/40%) for 3s. Dart pierces through minions and stops at the first god hit. Also, Dart’s cooldown is reduced by 2s for each enemy god hit by Flurry or Acorn Blast. Cost: 50/55/60/65/70. Cooldown: 12s.
Ratatoskr spins around in a flurry of attacks, damaging nearby enemies (25/40/55/70/85 + 20% of your Physical Power) and reducing their Physical Protections (2/3/4/5/6%) up to 4 times. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 12s.
Ratatoskr shoots a blast of three acorns forward in a cone, each dealing (50/65/80/95/110 + 30% of your Physical Power) damage. Enemies hit by more than one acorn will take additional damage and enemies hit by all 3 acorns are stunned for 1s. Cost: 60. Cooldown: 10s
Through The Cosmos
Ratatoskr charges up then leaps from the ground to a branch above his head. He may jump to 2 more branches before choosing a landing location. Upon landing he deals (200/260/320/380/440 + 70% of your Physical Power) damage and Knocks up enemies. Through the Cosmos can be canceled or timed out from any of the branches, causing Ratatoskr to strike down at the current target location. Cost: 100. Cooldown: 90s.
The patch also brings beta support for MAC OSX platforms. Read the full patch notes for more details, including new achievements and balance changes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Next Chapter Begins for Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched the next chapter for its popular MMORPG...
- Warface Returns at Gamescom 2013
- Crytek will once again be attending the gamescom expo in Cologne this year, giving players a chance to go hands-on with their free-to-play mil...
- Warframe Releases CBT Update 6
- Warframe's team has worked hard to bring a new massive update to their game, and offers a video feature today to get the lowdown on the u...