Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
Due to fan demand, Trion Worlds’ action MMO Defiance is getting the biggest update to its online marketplace since launch, The Exchange. With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want with one another.
Additional details about The Exchange:
Patron Defiance players will automatically receive 4 exchange sell slots with a maximum of 6 additional purchases
Non-patrons will be able to purchase exchange sell slots from the Defiance store for bits
Once an item is purchased or sold, players can collect items and proceeds from The Exchange interface in the My Orders or My Items sections
A 10% scrip fee is deducted from proceeds for all sales as a transaction fee
In order to post an item on The Exchange, a scrip fee is required up front depending on listing duration, rarity, and asking price
You can read more about The Exchange in Defiance on the official Trion blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend: Shades of Alteration" Halloween Event Available
- Veteran publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are showing their spirit today by giving Endless Legend fa...
- Grand Chase Is Reborn In Fifth Season
- SG Interactive has launched Grand Chase: Rebirth today, initiating the fifth season for the brawler MMO.
- World of Warships: Aircraft Carriers Coming Soon
- Wargaming is excited to share a new video featuring the aircraft carrier into the game.