Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
Due to fan demand, Trion Worlds’ action MMO Defiance is getting the biggest update to its online marketplace since launch, The Exchange. With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want with one another.
Additional details about The Exchange:
Patron Defiance players will automatically receive 4 exchange sell slots with a maximum of 6 additional purchases
Non-patrons will be able to purchase exchange sell slots from the Defiance store for bits
Once an item is purchased or sold, players can collect items and proceeds from The Exchange interface in the My Orders or My Items sections
A 10% scrip fee is deducted from proceeds for all sales as a transaction fee
In order to post an item on The Exchange, a scrip fee is required up front depending on listing duration, rarity, and asking price
You can read more about The Exchange in Defiance on the official Trion blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Early Access Impressions
- No more jumping out of driving vehicles, no more rushing into battles without actually coming up for a strategy.
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Houses of Morrowind Launches in March
- The next major content expansion to The Elder Scrolls: Legends since last years "Heroes of Skyrim" is coming this month.
- Elsword Ushers in New Era of Skills
- As part of the new skill system, every character will gain brand new skills, as well as a chance to reallocate their skill tree points to take...