Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
Due to fan demand, Trion Worlds’ action MMO Defiance is getting the biggest update to its online marketplace since launch, The Exchange. With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want with one another.
Additional details about The Exchange:
Patron Defiance players will automatically receive 4 exchange sell slots with a maximum of 6 additional purchases
Non-patrons will be able to purchase exchange sell slots from the Defiance store for bits
Once an item is purchased or sold, players can collect items and proceeds from The Exchange interface in the My Orders or My Items sections
A 10% scrip fee is deducted from proceeds for all sales as a transaction fee
In order to post an item on The Exchange, a scrip fee is required up front depending on listing duration, rarity, and asking price
You can read more about The Exchange in Defiance on the official Trion blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: New god 'Ao Kuang' Revealed
- Regal and powerful, the Dragon King of the Eastern Sea commands storms and tides with the flick of a claw, and now Ao Kuang is the 60th god on...
- Riders of Icarus Begins Third Closed Beta
- The third and final closed beta test for Riders of Icarus begins today and runs through Tuesday, June 7.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot hosts its last Open House event from January 23 through January 27.