Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
Due to fan demand, Trion Worlds’ action MMO Defiance is getting the biggest update to its online marketplace since launch, The Exchange. With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want with one another.
Additional details about The Exchange:
Patron Defiance players will automatically receive 4 exchange sell slots with a maximum of 6 additional purchases
Non-patrons will be able to purchase exchange sell slots from the Defiance store for bits
Once an item is purchased or sold, players can collect items and proceeds from The Exchange interface in the My Orders or My Items sections
A 10% scrip fee is deducted from proceeds for all sales as a transaction fee
In order to post an item on The Exchange, a scrip fee is required up front depending on listing duration, rarity, and asking price
You can read more about The Exchange in Defiance on the official Trion blog here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda: Returns to JC Planet on September 24th
- Players will be able to see all of features and opening events at http://edda.jcplanet.com. For the players who were waiting for Legend of Edd...
- Dungeons and Dragons Online Announces New Expansion Pack
- Dungeons and Dragons Online will roll out a new expansion, Shadowfell, featuring new areas, a raised level cap, and prestige characters.
- Prominence Poker Now Live on Early Access
- Players can now play their way to the city of Prominence on Windows PC.