SMITE Combo Breaker Patch Reveals Ravana
Today Hirez Studios followed up news on SMITE’s epic summer sale with the reveal of one of the most demonic creatures in all of Hindu lore, Ravana. Carrying invincibility against the immortals that wish to sway him, Ravana brings the first martial artist fighting style to the MOBA, while offering a powerful counter to low mobility burst damage characters like Ra and Poseidon. His kit is as follows:
Chain of Blows – Ravana performs a high kick sending a shockwave forward to damage all enemies in a line, and rendering him immune during the action.
Prana Onslaught – Ravana throws a powerful punch, projecting his prana, damaging and slowing all enemies in front of him. This ability may trigger item effects for basic attacks, and can critical hit.
Overheard Kick – Ravana performs a high kick sending a shockwave forward to damage all enemies in a line, and rendering him immune during the action.
10-Hand Shadow Fist – Ravana’s fists fly forward damaging and passing through minions; and damaging and stopping on the first god hit. Damaging enemies heals Ravana based on damage dealt.
Ulti: Mystic Rush – Ravana rushes to his target, damaging them and knocking aside all enemies in his path. The target is then linked to Ravana, dealing full damage to him while all other enemies do reduced damage.
For full details on the dev and artists thoughts on Ravana, catch his reveal microsite here. Of course Ravana is just part of the patch, so don’t miss the balance changes and upcoming skins on the patch notes!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: Fan Site Reveals Class & Companion Info
- Our partner TreeofSaviorGame.com has sorted through the information for Tree of Savior and presented a summary of the four base classes.
- Fishing Hero Open Beta Testing Begins July 11
- G4Box, a leading North American free-to-play game publisher, announced today an Open Beta Test of its MMO online fishing title, “Fishing Her...
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.