SMITE Alien Attacks Patch Notes Revealed
Hirez Studios reveals a new minor tweak patch for third person MOBA, SMITE. In addition to sweet new alien themed skins for Ah Puch and Khepri, this patch seems major changes to blink, Zeus, and Xing Tian nerfs.
The biggest change coming this patch is the update to blink, featuring longer early game cooldowns, the removal of the movement speed buff on greater blink, and overall reduced impact on game flow. Death Bringer also takes a 10% hit to its critical strike damage boost, making it a less absolute buy on ranged carries.
Zeus’ receives a partial rework centered around his cast and forget Aegis Assault shield. The shield is now a more active cast, tossing it away from Zeus to form an area similar to Neith’s spirit weaves but persistent, allowing Zeus to channel his auto attacks and chain lightning into the shield to send a shock to any enemies within its field. Zeus becomes a bit more mobile as well with the ability to cast his ultimate without being pinned down during the animation, as well as transitioning his slow from detonate charge to chain lightning. The bounce on chain lightning also has sped up, allowing users to more actively set up wombo combo damage with Aegis Assault and Lightning Storm.
New God Xing Tian also sees nerfs across the board, though his abilities have been given more obvious damage to reflect the impact player’s feel they’re having on the fight. The most noticeable post-launch change comes with his ultimate, Whirlwind of Rage and Steel. Players inside the spin are now immune to CC, but are incentivized to escape early. This is done by reducing the initial damage of the ulti, but adding amplifying damage depending on how long an enemy remains trapped in the spin.
For full patch notes, including a list of updated god cards, check the official notes page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Zoushi Concludes Beta Phase
- The markers of Shikihime Garden have teamed up with gamigo to unveil a new take on the Shikihime universe in Shikihime Zoushi.
- Legend: Legacy of Dragons celebrates 15 million
- Mail.Ru is celebrating its 15 million milestone with Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.
- Spirit Tales features first community Q&A
- Spirit Tales is preparing to launch its closed beta phase, and as part of the prep, they have released their first Community Q&A with Elli...