Shot Online Golf: World Championship Launches on in Australia, South Americas, and Southeast Asia
Shot Online Golf: World Championship is a realistic golf game that brings the golf experience to players on their mobile devices. It has extended its reach (following the soft launch in Canada, the Philippines and Indonesia), it’s now free in Australia, South Americas, and Southeast Asian countries. This new build includes strengthened server and game stability, enriched experience to enjoy with a massive addition of events, and system improvements and adjustments. Various play modes are also available, including the Betting Challenge and Academy modes. The Betting Challenge allows players to bet a certain amount of in-game cash on a 1-hole match, with winners receiving double the bet as a reward. The season will be renewed every week and players will be able to achieve a higher reward based on their weekly ranking. In the Academy mode, players can hone their skills and play their way through various lessons and missions. Challenging the boss in the last stage and unlock new stages and missions by winning. To clear the more challenging Academy missions, players can upgrade clubs and costumes to improve stats.
Starting today until March 11th, 2018, the Shot OnlineGolf team is running several celebratory events, a Login Event, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks releases French tanks
- Update 7.1 has arrived for World of Tanks, and with it comes the French tank line, the fourth nation of tanks to join the MMO.
- Elder Scrolls Online Craglorn Update Now Live
- Zenimax has released Update 1, including Craglorn, for Elder Scrolls Online today
- Elsword Gets Greenlight on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit game Elsword, is pleased to announce its wildly popular free-to-play action MMORPG has successfully tr...