Shot Online Golf: World Championship Launches on in Australia, South Americas, and Southeast Asia
Shot Online Golf: World Championship is a realistic golf game that brings the golf experience to players on their mobile devices. It has extended its reach (following the soft launch in Canada, the Philippines and Indonesia), it’s now free in Australia, South Americas, and Southeast Asian countries. This new build includes strengthened server and game stability, enriched experience to enjoy with a massive addition of events, and system improvements and adjustments. Various play modes are also available, including the Betting Challenge and Academy modes. The Betting Challenge allows players to bet a certain amount of in-game cash on a 1-hole match, with winners receiving double the bet as a reward. The season will be renewed every week and players will be able to achieve a higher reward based on their weekly ranking. In the Academy mode, players can hone their skills and play their way through various lessons and missions. Challenging the boss in the last stage and unlock new stages and missions by winning. To clear the more challenging Academy missions, players can upgrade clubs and costumes to improve stats.
Starting today until March 11th, 2018, the Shot OnlineGolf team is running several celebratory events, a Login Event, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kira-Chan Stars in Block N Load's Free Rotation
- Jagex Games Studio announces today that kawaii Kira-Chan is now playable as part of Block N Load’s debut free hero rotation.
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.
- RuneScape Merchandise Store goes Cash Free by Accepting Bonds
- In addition to such traditional methods, cash-conscious players can now use RuneScape Bonds.