Shot Online Golf: World Championship Launches on in Australia, South Americas, and Southeast Asia
Shot Online Golf: World Championship is a realistic golf game that brings the golf experience to players on their mobile devices. It has extended its reach (following the soft launch in Canada, the Philippines and Indonesia), it’s now free in Australia, South Americas, and Southeast Asian countries. This new build includes strengthened server and game stability, enriched experience to enjoy with a massive addition of events, and system improvements and adjustments. Various play modes are also available, including the Betting Challenge and Academy modes. The Betting Challenge allows players to bet a certain amount of in-game cash on a 1-hole match, with winners receiving double the bet as a reward. The season will be renewed every week and players will be able to achieve a higher reward based on their weekly ranking. In the Academy mode, players can hone their skills and play their way through various lessons and missions. Challenging the boss in the last stage and unlock new stages and missions by winning. To clear the more challenging Academy missions, players can upgrade clubs and costumes to improve stats.
Starting today until March 11th, 2018, the Shot OnlineGolf team is running several celebratory events, a Login Event, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divina announces Challenge 72 beta
- Gamania has announced its first beta event for Divina - the Challenge 72 beta.
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Fiesta Online launches Expedition to Adealia
- The latest expansion to Fiesta Online, Expedition to Adealia, is now live.