SEVENCORE: Aimon race Now Available
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released its newest race, Aimon.
After the scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, 18th March (UTC), SEVENCORE allows players to join the battle with the petite but powerful new Aimon race in both English and Spanish servers.
The Aimon, once a peaceful race from the Eastern Continent, now stand ready to join the Grand Cross Alliance in the ever-escalating war against the Amaad. Spurred to assist their allies the Nuuk, who once saved them from a horrific extinction, these minute creatures often go underestimated against unsuspecting foes.
Special racial abilities allow the Aimon to increase the max energy of their mounts during travel, and while out of combat, 5% of their max health regenerates every five seconds, making them critical reinforcements in battle.
To celebrate the arrival of new Aimon race, the SEVENCORE team is organizing an Everyday Turtle Dungeon Event, which allows all players to enter Turtle Dungeon – a special dungeon which gives an abundance of EXP for a limited time – once a day from 18th through to 31st March, 2015(UTC).
In addition, a flying dragon mount, Drakan, will be available to buy on limited offer until the scheduled maintenance on 24th March 2015 (UTC).
More information on the Aimon is now available on the official SEVENCORE website: http://sevencore.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Opens Marriage System
- Today KILL3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, invites players to get together and make it official.
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Heading to Mobile Devices
- Snail announced the next chapter in its popularly acclaimed Age of Wushu title with the reveal of a new upcoming mobile version known as Age o
- Shadow Masters & Travian Games Going to Battle with Epic Arena
- Travian Games announces Epic Arena, a blend of card battle and board games set to release on mobile devices in Summer 2014.