SEVENCORE: Aimon race Now Available
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released its newest race, Aimon.
After the scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, 18th March (UTC), SEVENCORE allows players to join the battle with the petite but powerful new Aimon race in both English and Spanish servers.
The Aimon, once a peaceful race from the Eastern Continent, now stand ready to join the Grand Cross Alliance in the ever-escalating war against the Amaad. Spurred to assist their allies the Nuuk, who once saved them from a horrific extinction, these minute creatures often go underestimated against unsuspecting foes.
Special racial abilities allow the Aimon to increase the max energy of their mounts during travel, and while out of combat, 5% of their max health regenerates every five seconds, making them critical reinforcements in battle.
To celebrate the arrival of new Aimon race, the SEVENCORE team is organizing an Everyday Turtle Dungeon Event, which allows all players to enter Turtle Dungeon – a special dungeon which gives an abundance of EXP for a limited time – once a day from 18th through to 31st March, 2015(UTC).
In addition, a flying dragon mount, Drakan, will be available to buy on limited offer until the scheduled maintenance on 24th March 2015 (UTC).
More information on the Aimon is now available on the official SEVENCORE website: http://sevencore.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Closed Beta Now Live
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the closed beta test for RaiderZ is under way.
- League of Legends 2016 Interview - Clubs and Crafting
- With the arrival of Season 6, I had a chance to question the Product Managers of League of Legends to talk clubs and crafting.
- An Extraordinary New Hero Arrives in Star of Heroes
- New hero Sansa is an extraordinary front row tank with impressive healing skills.