Overhit’s Cast Grows in Latest Update
Overhit’s latest update adds a pair of characters to the already massive cast, with Renga and Xanthippe. Xanthippe was a part of the Black Order and wields a mighty hammer. Renga is the “Messenger of Love”, using her powers to support her allies on the battlefield.
In addition, a new Event Dungeon has arrived, the ‘Teze’ Event Dungeon. This dungeon can unlock Teze’s costume and their cutscenes. There is also several summer-themed costumes to challenge, and the next raid boss, the sinister Sphinx. To celebrate this update, there are summer events, from the seven-day attendance event, Sphinx server-cooperation event, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinium Strike - PAX South 2016
- With a show floor full of space shooters, including the titanic Dreadnought and Elite: Dangerous, it was too easy to overlook Infinium Strike.
- Nether - New update includes new creature, tribes and vehicles
- Phosphor Games announced today that after running a month-long contest, fans have chosen the tribe names and uniforms for the upcoming territo...
- Defiance 2050 Future Plans Revealed by Trion Worlds
- More than a million players have tried Defiance 2050 since it launched less than a month ago, and we have a roadmap of upcoming content.