Black Desert Online’s Battle Royale Enters Early Access
The Shadow Arena is Black Desert‘s Battle Royale Mode, and officially enters Early Access today. Anyone who has purchased the game or is currently a part of the 7-Day Free Trial can participate in Shadow Arena tests. It has a limited capacity though, and is only available for testing during certain times (listed in the link below). Up to 50 players will do battle in the Shadow Arena for survival. It’s up to the players to gather supplies and outwit their opponents.
All players start with their ‘Black Spirit’ that can possess the bodies of one of the playable classes in Black Desert. The Early Access version will have Warrior, Sorceress, Berserker, Tamer, Valkyrie, Wizard, Witch, Dark Knight and Mystic. By roaming the arena after finding their preferred class, players can gather skills, weapons, armor, accessories and special items such as flares, potions, traps and more. It will be essential for victory that players strategically acquire their skills and items to deal with the opposition.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next & The Holy Grails
- Today marks the day the EverQuest developers and the entire team at SOE can stop burying their excitement about the highly anticipated EQNext.
- Black Desert Online Gets Dedicated PvP Server
- Has this happened to you in BDO? You murder a bunch of players, and suddenly you can't go into towns because of Karma Penalties?
- Knight’s Fable releases four new legendary heroes
- The 2014 top free to play MMORPG game Knight’s Fable released four new heroes last week. These four new guys all have noble descent and a le...