Shotgun News 10/21: Archlord 2 and Mighty Quest
A New Customization Trailer for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
After what seems like forever the silence is broken! The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot has a new trailer, this time focusing on new customization features being introduced. I won’t bore you with the details, instead watch this handy commercial from Cornelius Richling.
Archlord 2 Launches in Korea
Over the weekend Webzen launched Archlord 2 in Korea. The most popular feature is the RvR which stretches across 40 battlefields. For those of us not in Korea we will have to wait until 2014 when Webzen plans to bring Archord 2 to North America, South America, and Europe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawlhalla Launches on PS4 This Month
- Console fans of Brawlhalla do not have much longer to wait! Next week, the hit platform-fighter hits PS4!
- Paragon Early Access Beta Impressions
- Paragon is a third person MOBA from Epic Games, the same ones which brought us Unreal Tournament and Unreal Engine, available for free on PC.
- Immortal Conquest Mobile Review
- While I don’t think it really brings anything new to the genre, I’m also of the opinion that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.