Shotgun News 10/21: Archlord 2 and Mighty Quest
A New Customization Trailer for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot
After what seems like forever the silence is broken! The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot has a new trailer, this time focusing on new customization features being introduced. I won’t bore you with the details, instead watch this handy commercial from Cornelius Richling.
Archlord 2 Launches in Korea
Over the weekend Webzen launched Archlord 2 in Korea. The most popular feature is the RvR which stretches across 40 battlefields. For those of us not in Korea we will have to wait until 2014 when Webzen plans to bring Archord 2 to North America, South America, and Europe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Atlas of Worlds Expansion Preview
- Every six months or so, an exciting email comes my way that offers a burst of adrenaline amidst the sea of less interesting gaming news.
- Brave Brigade Android Mobile Review
- The premise of the game is by the book Pokemon 101 at best, as catching and evolving your units is a big deal and mostly the key to success.
- Warframe: Tenno Relays Now Available on Consoles
- Digital Extremes continues to lead the charge in driving up AAA quality in free-to-play titles with the release of its 337th update for the hi...