Power Struggle in the Middle Ages: Throne Wars Comes to Windows Phone
flaregames GmbH, a leading developer and publisher of mobile games brought its strategy MMO game to Windows Phone platform.
Throne Wars is free and available worldwide with fully localized versions in 15 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified). No other strategy game in the Windows Marketplace can be accessed by so many players in their native language.
“Windows Phone is a wonderful platform – as we have proven with the runaway success of Royal Revolt. With Throne Wars we aim to bring a high quality medieval strategy game to the players on Windows Phone. The game is deep yet accessible and will be fun for many months,“ said Klaas Kersting, CEO of flaregames GmbH.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
- Bringing the Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and
- ChronoBlade Teaser Trailer Released
- Welcome the teaser trailer of ChronoBlade - sixty seconds of reasons you should sign up for beta today.
- Angels Online 'Floating Island' Expansion Released
- The Floating Island expansion pack for IGG's Angels Online is now released. Players can now experience the game's new content.