Power Struggle in the Middle Ages: Throne Wars Comes to Windows Phone
flaregames GmbH, a leading developer and publisher of mobile games brought its strategy MMO game to Windows Phone platform.
Throne Wars is free and available worldwide with fully localized versions in 15 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Indonesian, Malay, Thai, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified). No other strategy game in the Windows Marketplace can be accessed by so many players in their native language.
“Windows Phone is a wonderful platform – as we have proven with the runaway success of Royal Revolt. With Throne Wars we aim to bring a high quality medieval strategy game to the players on Windows Phone. The game is deep yet accessible and will be fun for many months,“ said Klaas Kersting, CEO of flaregames GmbH.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Last Chaos Review
- Even though Last Chaos is one of the first games Aeria Games published (Originally released back in 2006), it's still worth checking out....
- Friday Huts Stream (11/14): Blacklight Retribution & Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Join in every Tuesday and Friday for fun, previews, and giveaways.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.21 Adds The Feast
- Players of the hit MMO, FINAL FANTASY® XIV, can now battle one another in the Feast, a new PvP mode released with Patch 3.21