Boss Character Development Revealed for Runescape
This week, the Jagex team decided to do something a little different for their weekly “Behind-the-Scenes” video, taking a deeper look and what it takes to create content for RuneScape.
Ever wondered what goes into the character development process? This week’s behind-the-scenes video sheds some light on the redevelopment of the Giant Mole Boss. This brand new update overhauls her with modern boss mechanics, two difficulty modes and a more accessible, instanced lair for both solo and group runs.
Once vanquished, the Giant Mole’s possible rewards include a clingy mole that improves anti-dragon shields, numbing roots that remove damage-over-time effects, as well as previous rewards including mole skin, mole claws and a mole nose.
The video features commentary from the art and design, audio, development and community teams at Jagex, and showcases the work involved in overhauling one of the longest-established and venerated boss monsters as they bring the creature to life.
For more information on Runescape, visit http://www.RuneScape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Realms Shaken Up?
- According to a Kotaku report, Bioware's upcoming 4v1 MMO Shadow Realms may be undergoing a makeover.
- Brawlhalla Launches on PS4 This Month
- Console fans of Brawlhalla do not have much longer to wait! Next week, the hit platform-fighter hits PS4!
- Skyforge showcases unique powers of Paladin and Cryomancer
- My.com, Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment have today revealed a new let’s play video, showing off more of the highly anticipated upcomi...