Boss Character Development Revealed for Runescape
This week, the Jagex team decided to do something a little different for their weekly “Behind-the-Scenes” video, taking a deeper look and what it takes to create content for RuneScape.
Ever wondered what goes into the character development process? This week’s behind-the-scenes video sheds some light on the redevelopment of the Giant Mole Boss. This brand new update overhauls her with modern boss mechanics, two difficulty modes and a more accessible, instanced lair for both solo and group runs.
Once vanquished, the Giant Mole’s possible rewards include a clingy mole that improves anti-dragon shields, numbing roots that remove damage-over-time effects, as well as previous rewards including mole skin, mole claws and a mole nose.
The video features commentary from the art and design, audio, development and community teams at Jagex, and showcases the work involved in overhauling one of the longest-established and venerated boss monsters as they bring the creature to life.
For more information on Runescape, visit http://www.RuneScape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Space 2 - Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
- During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2.
- Galactic Junk League Open Alpha Begins
- Pixel Federation has announced that its multiplayer "space trash combat simulator," Galactic Junk League, is now in open alpha.
- Darkfall Online for Free...Maybe?
- Aventurine announces that starting October 17th, any Darkfall subscribers past or present, will be available to return to Darkfall for free u...