TERA’s The Lost Isle Update is Now Live
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce The Lost Isle update for TERA. Starting today, one of the most popular MMORPGs on Steam adds new adventures as a host of new characters begin their journeys on Stepstone Isle, where they will not only experience an all-new story, but also an accelerated path to action. Current, returning, and new players alike will discover new adventures that can be only found in TERA.
Creating characters to explore Stepstone Isle is also all-new, with a revamped character creation process and active starting menu that lets you experiment with different races and classes on a single screen to find the combination that works best for you.
Another great addition to TERA’s combat system is Gridiron Academy, a level 40-64 version of the level 65 Gridiron PvP battleground, complete with Vanguard quests and reputation rewards.
Returning players can take advantage of the “Returning Hero” tab on the Vanguard Requests screen, which helps level 58-65 characters that have not logged in for at least a month seamlessly re-engage with TERA via gear upgrades and walkthroughs of new features and essential skills.
Players can also look for the return of “Kyra’s Pop-Up Potion Shack” starting on Thursday, October 15 as a part of the annual in-game Halloween celebrations celebrated in TERA.
For more in-depth details about The Lost Isle update coming to TERA today, please visit the official Lost Isle update news post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Presence Announced for Super Dungeon Bros
- Super Dungeon Bros will be shown at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles in the South Hall, room #3054 with never-before-seen content.
- Gloria Victis Development Update: Motion Capture and More
- A new piece of news from the Gloria Victis development team has been released in regards to a few new development team members. Here's wh...
- ijji Announces Facebook Connect Integration
- ijji announces new Facebook Connect integration. Players can now access the ijji gaming portal simply by logging into their facebook accounts.