Ship of Heroes Offers Update on Current Projects
Ship of Heroes recently posted a blog post on their forums concerning the projects they’re currently working on for the upcoming MMO. Their goal is to start work on the superspeed video today or tomorrow, and hope to have it published before next weekend. They are also reviewing some animations for the spear powerset, but it may be a few months yet before it is shown off. Regardless, they’re happy with where it is and figure many Western MMOs neglect spears as a weapon/power set. The Ship of Heroes team is also working on its level-up process, which is a fairly complicated system. It’s complex to work on, but are certainly working on it, the augmentation slots, and having players be able to go to trainers. The final bit of news is that they offered a spot to an experienced artist to add onto their team, and are hopeful they accept the position. Ship of Heroes still has a long way to go, but they seem to be happy with how things are progressing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Scout Archetype Revealed
- Scouts are not combat classes. While you can spec into supportive rolls, intel is their real game.
- Mabinogi Duel: English Release Announced
- International game publisher NEXON Korea has announced its brand-new strategic trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android as on...
- New German Heavy Tanks Arrive in World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Update
- Wargaming announced today the launch of the latest content update for its free-to-play console multiplayer game, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edit...