Ship of Heroes Offers Update on Current Projects
Ship of Heroes recently posted a blog post on their forums concerning the projects they’re currently working on for the upcoming MMO. Their goal is to start work on the superspeed video today or tomorrow, and hope to have it published before next weekend. They are also reviewing some animations for the spear powerset, but it may be a few months yet before it is shown off. Regardless, they’re happy with where it is and figure many Western MMOs neglect spears as a weapon/power set. The Ship of Heroes team is also working on its level-up process, which is a fairly complicated system. It’s complex to work on, but are certainly working on it, the augmentation slots, and having players be able to go to trainers. The final bit of news is that they offered a spot to an experienced artist to add onto their team, and are hopeful they accept the position. Ship of Heroes still has a long way to go, but they seem to be happy with how things are progressing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback Gets Last Major Update
- Ahead of Jagged Alliance: Flashback’s October 21st launch, Full Control has today released the last major content update before launch.
- AVerMedia's CAM 313 Webcam Launches
- AVerMedia has a brand-new webcam launching today, built for livestreaming in the CAM 313.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Patches to v1.3.3
- Zenimax has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be patching to its third major update, 1.3.3, on August 4.