Continent of the Ninth Seal Releases new Manacrafter Class
A new content update hits C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal), adding a new Mystic class today – Manacrafter. This female class slashes down enemies with a mighty, magic imbued sword. Through charging her Crystal Mana Swords, devastating power is unleashed. To unlock this class, players will have to collect Soulshards across a variety of game modes, and this includes the new competitive mode. This new mode is a 4v4 battle mode against other players, where they work together to defeat a boss monster. Each team will be dealing as much damage as possible to the boss, or use their power to interfere with the other team. The team who dealt the most damage wins the round and claims the prizes.
Patch Notes can be found below. To celebrate the Manacrafter, the C9 team will be hosting various in-game events, until July 8th, 2019. The Jumping Event will allow both new and returning players to create a new lv. 57 character and receive a Book of Knowledge to reach lv. 63, all packed with additional goods in order to help speed up leveling their character. In the Costume Extravaganza event, C9 players will have a chance to win fabulous items including Palladium Joker, Sacred Enhance Stone Rank 3, and Rank 8 Protective Crystal for Weapon’s Magic. In order to participate, players will need to equip more than 2 different costume gear parts available from the Costume Box on the Goddess’s Tear Shop, and submit the screenshot to the C9 official Facebook Page.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA's 'BAF Masters' Update and Wintera Events Have Launched
- TERA's latest update for PC arrives today, and with it come BAF (Big-Ass Fish): It's time for BAF Masters.
- Forge of Empires begins open beta
- Open beta has begun for Forge of Empire's English-language version.
- Battlerite Royale Now Out on Steam Early Access
- Stunlock Studios' stand-alone spinoff in the Battlerite universe, Battlerite Royale has officially hit Steam today.