Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game’s various maps.
Players can explore overgrown ruins of large cities, showcasing the mix of nature and technology central to the theme of Scarlet Blade’s many locations. In addition, dense forests of giant mushrooms, broken down industrial complexes, and even a sunny oasis tucked in the midst of a frozen mountain range. Instances also play a large part of the experience, each with their own feel and design.
Of course, the game wouldn’t be complete without a fabulous nightclub to dance the night away, after a long day of battles.
Aeria Games also publishes DK Online and Shaiya.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shanda Games International Europe to Enter Mobile Games Market
- Games Publisher Shanda Games International Europe is entering the Mobile Games Market.
- Atlas Reactor Alpha Press Preview
- As Atlas Reactor continues to grow and develop, the development remains with the game remaining completely free-to-play.
- MU Online's Speed Event Server: Season 3 Is Now Live
- Starting today, MU Online's Speed Event Server is officially live, offering double xp until April 10th.