Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game’s various maps.
Players can explore overgrown ruins of large cities, showcasing the mix of nature and technology central to the theme of Scarlet Blade’s many locations. In addition, dense forests of giant mushrooms, broken down industrial complexes, and even a sunny oasis tucked in the midst of a frozen mountain range. Instances also play a large part of the experience, each with their own feel and design.
Of course, the game wouldn’t be complete without a fabulous nightclub to dance the night away, after a long day of battles.
Aeria Games also publishes DK Online and Shaiya.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Ocean: Anamnesis Begins Valkyrie Profile Collaboration
- The second official limited-time collaboration begins today (April 23rd, 2019) and will run until June 3rd, 2019.
- Sony Online Entertainment Sold, Becomes Daybreak Game Company
- Columbus Nova, an investment management firm based in New York, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Sony Online Entertain...
- Digimon Masters announces new Digimon and events
- Joymax has announced the launch of their next content patch for Digimon Masters, which brings in Guilmon's ultimate form, amongst other f...