Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game’s various maps.
Players can explore overgrown ruins of large cities, showcasing the mix of nature and technology central to the theme of Scarlet Blade’s many locations. In addition, dense forests of giant mushrooms, broken down industrial complexes, and even a sunny oasis tucked in the midst of a frozen mountain range. Instances also play a large part of the experience, each with their own feel and design.
Of course, the game wouldn’t be complete without a fabulous nightclub to dance the night away, after a long day of battles.
Aeria Games also publishes DK Online and Shaiya.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Next Great War has come to EVE Online
- Over 60 thousand players are currently facing off on two major, universe-spanning sides in the emergence of what is the next great war in EVE.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild 2019 Is Out Now
- Hunting season is upon us again, and it's time to gear up and head to the idyllic German farmlands of Hirschfelden and other locales.
- Grepolis Celebrates 5 Years
- After two weeks of incentives and mini-games, InnoGames concludes Grepolis’ 5 year anniversary in all-out war. Fueled with vengeful hatred, ...