Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game’s various maps.
Players can explore overgrown ruins of large cities, showcasing the mix of nature and technology central to the theme of Scarlet Blade’s many locations. In addition, dense forests of giant mushrooms, broken down industrial complexes, and even a sunny oasis tucked in the midst of a frozen mountain range. Instances also play a large part of the experience, each with their own feel and design.
Of course, the game wouldn’t be complete without a fabulous nightclub to dance the night away, after a long day of battles.
Aeria Games also publishes DK Online and Shaiya.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Delays and Apologies
- In a live stream session earlier today on Twitch, City State Games had an honest revelation regarding the current state of Camelot Unchained...
- Atlantica Online News - VALOFE to Publish Game After Nexon
- Games publisher VALOFE will take over publishing the classic MMO, Atlantica Online, on January 11.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches on Console
- “The team has created a great console multiplayer experience for fans of The Elder Scrolls,” said Matt Firor.