Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game’s various maps.
Players can explore overgrown ruins of large cities, showcasing the mix of nature and technology central to the theme of Scarlet Blade’s many locations. In addition, dense forests of giant mushrooms, broken down industrial complexes, and even a sunny oasis tucked in the midst of a frozen mountain range. Instances also play a large part of the experience, each with their own feel and design.
Of course, the game wouldn’t be complete without a fabulous nightclub to dance the night away, after a long day of battles.
Aeria Games also publishes DK Online and Shaiya.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Citadels Expansion Review
- The Citadels update is one of many that is changing the concept of owning space and having your own territory.
- British Wings Storm into World of Warplanes
- New RAF planes take to the skies, including the classic Spitfire and Skua.
- C9 finishes VIP testing
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) has finished its VIP testing phase, publisher Webzen announced.