Rappelz Epic 9.4 Confirmed for European & American Regions
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play MMO games, today confirms that the latest expansion for popular dark fantasy MMORPG Rappelz will be released on European & American servers later in 2016. In addition, WEBZEN is also disclosing plans for Rappelz’s Hardcore server.
Developed by Gala Lab, Rappelz is an institution among dark fantasy MMOs. Its success is rooted in an innovative and unique pet system and a loyal base of players from all over the world. Driven by talented developers, the game continues to release regular updates with remarkable results. This occasion sees the release of Rappelz Epic 9.4, a continuation of the glorious Epic 9 saga.
Its development is now in progress, and it will add a whole new explorable area to Gaia’s map. Epic 9.4 will provide players with plenty of new challenges to test their power and speed. A mysterious boat will link the new area to the rest of the map, allowing players to take on new quests, face exotic monsters and experience memorable adventures. Epic 9.4 calls for exploration and competition, with the introduction of many new items to reward the bravest players. WEBZEN is excited to confirm that preparations for a Western release have begun. The release time will be disclosed at a later stage.
WEBZEN also officially announces the migration of the Hardcore server, enabling players to transfer their characters to a server of their choice for free. Starting from July, players will have one month to apply for the migration, with the Hardcore server being discontinued after the process. For more information on this topic, please visit the WEBZEN forums.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Season 12: Part 2 and Eldorado Server Goes Live Tomorrow
- Scheduled maintenance for Tuesday, December 5th of MU Online will bring a host of new content to the game.
- Lego Figures Online Reveals Pirate World
- LEGO Minifigures Online is currently being developed by Funcom, and leading up to Open Beta this summer, more details about the game will be r...
- Magic: The Gathering Arena: War of the Spark Preview
- There are some truly insane cards in this set, and while most of them are planeswalkers, I wanted to look at just a few cards.