5Street Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 5Street Page.
5Street, Now called ShowUp is a 3D social dancing MMO published by snail game. Unlike Audition Online and Dance Online, 5Street focuses a lot more on its social elements rather than its core gameplay. This makes the game much more of a social experience than a competitive rhythm game. The game does have a very functional and varied dancing element to it, but that seems to come secondary to the game’s social elements. The playerbase is fairly low, but it’s always easy to find people to ‘hang out’ with and have fun. The game has a fair selection of songs, but songs do repeat often. In the video above I logged into my character and ran around until I ended up in the ‘high school’ dancing area. Those looking for a fun social MMO should definitely give this game a try. To learn more about 5Street check out the official MMOHuts 5Street page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Formula Wincars: Less than 29 hours left on Kickstarter campaign
- DragonJam Studios seeks funds for its project, the innovative arcade racer Formula Wincars. Their crowdfunding campaign ends in 24 hours, havi...
- Project Blackout introduces new map
- Players of Project Blackout can now play on a new map: Machu Picchu.
- Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
- Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever - Divinity:Original Sin II.