5Street Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 5Street Page.
5Street, Now called ShowUp is a 3D social dancing MMO published by snail game. Unlike Audition Online and Dance Online, 5Street focuses a lot more on its social elements rather than its core gameplay. This makes the game much more of a social experience than a competitive rhythm game. The game does have a very functional and varied dancing element to it, but that seems to come secondary to the game’s social elements. The playerbase is fairly low, but it’s always easy to find people to ‘hang out’ with and have fun. The game has a fair selection of songs, but songs do repeat often. In the video above I logged into my character and ran around until I ended up in the ‘high school’ dancing area. Those looking for a fun social MMO should definitely give this game a try. To learn more about 5Street check out the official MMOHuts 5Street page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: End of March 2014 Update
- On April 1st, The Repopulation Dev Team has posted a new development recap for March 2014, with some rather interesting changes.
- RIFT Introduces Steppes of Infinity Conquest PvP Map
- Trion introduces Steppes of Infinity, a new PvP map for RIFT's Conquest mode.
- Pangya Introduces FastPass Event
- SG Interactive has announced that starting today, and until January 2, Pangya players can enjoy bonuses and rewards through the FastPass.