Lineage 2: Revolution Releases ‘Main Profession’ Update
Lineage 2: Revolution has a brand-new update going live today from Netmarble, that adds crafting to their world. As of today, players can create items and upgrade their equipment through one of the five Main Professions: Alchemy, Smithing, Gemcutting, Enchanting, and Cooking. Crafting materials are able to be gathered in the ‘Harvest Dungeon’, where players can mine, gather, and fish as needed.
Another change is that the Soul Crystal system has been refreshed, for easier Soul Crystal upgrading, and a new Clan Dungeon is available in the form of “Tiat’s Altar”. Defeating the boss will net awesome rewards for the clan. There are five new Agathions to collect it as well. Finally, there are plenty of Halloween Events, which we have listed below.
o Players can acquire rewards from the skull balloon appearing in Magnadin during the Skull Balloon Event
o A new Halloween-themed Extraction Dungeon, the Horror Extraction Pit
o The Halloween-themed Komabor World Boss – Horror Komabor
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic: Now in Closed Beta
- Sign up for the shooter MOBA that's bigger than life.
- Firefall Manga Coming Soon
- Red 5 Studios, developer of Firefall, has announced their upcoming manga, Firefall Affinity, will be released June 5 with a new video.
- SMITE World Champions take home $1.3 million
- American SMITE eSports team Cognitive Prime have taken home home $1.3 million after winning the first ever SMITE World Championship. The event...